Thoughts on Update

dude.2950

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"bravan.3876" said:

> Yes every noob now can slot broken and still with too low cd illusionary ambsuh or another utlity. Mesmer got even more noobfriendly now, GG Anet.

Loooooooooool people already used illusionary ambush. Portal will be replaced with something more annoying

> @"bravan.3876" said:

> Yes every noob now can slot broken and still with too low cd illusionary ambsuh or another utlity. Mesmer got even more noobfriendly now, GG Anet.

Have you seen mesmer nerfs? Hardly can be called 'noobfriendly' . Especially POWER nerfs on chrono and core... Grandmaster trait worse than pulmanory impact, both of them , ggwp!

Most changes look sensible, but giving mes a second distortion on the already strong Chaos line is a no go. Idk why people get so mad up about Eli S (in which you can't do anything) while full immunities that enable you to keep fighting are seemingly okay. The only good thing about the new distortion trait is that it collides with the protection on Chaos armor, which is pretty crucial for the current Meta Mirage build.

On first look I'd say compared to Soulbeast, Spellbreaker, and Holosmith, (Condi) Mirage got off easy (again), with slight nerfs to Jaunt and Portal. The might change on Staff 1 Ambush might actually be a buff and the AoE removal on the Chaos Ultimate is pretty much a non factor anyway, since Mirage is not a teamfighter. The axe nerfs are real, but some were actually running scepter even before and it didn't seem to reduce the strength of that build, so this might become a factor.

The dps nerf on Full Counter looks excsessive, the one on tether is fine, nerfs on Boon Beast (+ plasma in general) and Engi, and FB, Rev (shackling wave), DE (Death's Judgement) mostly make sense. With core guard I can't really say how the changes impact it without it seing it in action, same for Nec.

For the nerfed passive Eli S I'd like a viable alternative, since the other master traits on Alchemy are pretty meh.

Loved what I read, minus the Tempest buffs. Buff core ele or burn everything to the .....

Jk.

* Appreciated the self-regulating defenses nerf for Holo, as that was one of the big sticking points for the nerf holo mob.

* Interesting core guard update? Would love to hear from a few guards on how it'll impact PvP if at all.

* So happy Soulbeast got a slight nerf.

> @"Falan.1839" said:

> Most changes look sensible, but giving mes a second distortion on the already strong Chaos line is a no go. Idk why people get so mad up about Eli S (in which you can't do anything) while full immunities that enable you to keep fighting are seemingly okay. The only good thing about the new distortion trait is that it collides with the protection on Chaos armor, which is pretty crucial for the current Meta Mirage build.

>

> On first look I'd say compared to Soulbeast, Spellbreaker, and Holosmith, (Condi) Mirage got off easy (again), with slight nerfs to Jaunt and Portal. The might change on Staff 1 Ambush might actually be a buff and the AoE removal on the Chaos Ultimate is pretty much a non factor anyway, since Mirage is not a teamfighter.

> The dps nerf on Full Counter looks excsessive, the one on tether is fine, nerfs on Boon Beast (+ plasma in general) and Engi, and FB, Rev (shackling wave), DE (Death's Judgement) mostly make sense. With core guard I can't really say how the changes impact it without it seing it in action, same for Nec.

It means you can distort for all of 1 second unless you resummon clones to make use of it.

If people havent learned they can AA clones to death in 2018 I don't see how getting an extra second of distortion is an issue.

> @"Solori.6025" said:

> > @"Falan.1839" said:

> > Most changes look sensible, but giving mes a second distortion on the already strong Chaos line is a no go. Idk why people get so mad up about Eli S (in which you can't do anything) while full immunities that enable you to keep fighting are seemingly okay. The only good thing about the new distortion trait is that it collides with the protection on Chaos armor, which is pretty crucial for the current Meta Mirage build.

> >

> > On first look I'd say compared to Soulbeast, Spellbreaker, and Holosmith, (Condi) Mirage got off easy (again), with slight nerfs to Jaunt and Portal. The might change on Staff 1 Ambush might actually be a buff and the AoE removal on the Chaos Ultimate is pretty much a non factor anyway, since Mirage is not a teamfighter.

> > The dps nerf on Full Counter looks excsessive, the one on tether is fine, nerfs on Boon Beast (+ plasma in general) and Engi, and FB, Rev (shackling wave), DE (Death's Judgement) mostly make sense. With core guard I can't really say how the changes impact it without it seing it in action, same for Nec.

>

> It means you can distort for all of 1 second unless you resummon clones to make use of it.

> If people havent learned they can AA clones to death in 2018 I don't see how getting an extra second of distortion is an issue.

Resummoning clones isn't exactly an issue with the current build which uses both staff and the clone on dodge trait from dueling. It's a gift that keeps on giving...

> @"tinyreborn.1938" said:

> > @"bravan.3876" said:

> > Yes every noob now can slot broken and still with too low cd illusionary ambsuh or another utlity. Mesmer got even more noobfriendly now, GG Anet.

>

> Have you seen mesmer nerfs? Hardly can be called 'noobfriendly' . Especially POWER nerfs on chrono and core... Grandmaster trait worse than pulmanory impact, both of them , ggwp!

Yes ofc, i only talked about condimesmer. You will see how much stronger it will get by not being limitied in utilities by portal. Every noob wanna win ez duels can play condimes now. No need of brain for portal plays or rotations, just run far like a robot and just kill everything. Anet rly hates stuff that needs skill, so power mesmer got nerfed again. Makes sense right?

> @"Falan.1839" said:

> > @"Solori.6025" said:

> > > @"Falan.1839" said:

> > > Most changes look sensible, but giving mes a second distortion on the already strong Chaos line is a no go. Idk why people get so mad up about Eli S (in which you can't do anything) while full immunities that enable you to keep fighting are seemingly okay. The only good thing about the new distortion trait is that it collides with the protection on Chaos armor, which is pretty crucial for the current Meta Mirage build.

> > >

> > > On first look I'd say compared to Soulbeast, Spellbreaker, and Holosmith, (Condi) Mirage got off easy (again), with slight nerfs to Jaunt and Portal. The might change on Staff 1 Ambush might actually be a buff and the AoE removal on the Chaos Ultimate is pretty much a non factor anyway, since Mirage is not a teamfighter.

> > > The dps nerf on Full Counter looks excsessive, the one on tether is fine, nerfs on Boon Beast (+ plasma in general) and Engi, and FB, Rev (shackling wave), DE (Death's Judgement) mostly make sense. With core guard I can't really say how the changes impact it without it seing it in action, same for Nec.

> >

> > It means you can distort for all of 1 second unless you resummon clones to make use of it.

> > If people havent learned they can AA clones to death in 2018 I don't see how getting an extra second of distortion is an issue.

>

> Resummoning clones isn't exactly an issue with the current build which uses both staff and the clone on dodge trait from dueling. It's a gift that keeps on giving...

Expect to see less axe mirage now.

> @"bravan.3876" said:

> > @"tinyreborn.1938" said:

> > > @"bravan.3876" said:

> > > Yes every noob now can slot broken and still with too low cd illusionary ambsuh or another utlity. Mesmer got even more noobfriendly now, GG Anet.

> >

> > Have you seen mesmer nerfs? Hardly can be called 'noobfriendly' . Especially POWER nerfs on chrono and core... Grandmaster trait worse than pulmanory impact, both of them , ggwp!

>

> Yes ofc, i only talked about condimesmer. You will see how much stronger it will get by not being limitied in utilities by portal. Every noob wanna win ez duels can play condimes now. No need of brain for portal plays or rotations, just run far like a robot and just kill everything. Anet rly hates stuff that needs skill, so power mesmer got nerfed again. Makes sense right?

In another dimension it does . if not count they deleted mesmer from pve/wvw and buried power mesmer somewhere near to earth core ... Also memser have no more good elites... Since they trashed lots of stuff can we get 90(72s) cd moas? And forbid to recharge it with split in return or whatever

> @"dude.2950" said:

> > @"bravan.3876" said:

> > Yes every noob now can slot broken and still with too low cd illusionary ambsuh or another utlity. Mesmer got even more noobfriendly now, GG Anet.

>

> Loooooooooool people already used illusionary ambush. Portal will be replaced with something more annoying

There isn't something more annoying/ broken in the utility bar of mesmers than this only 20 sec cd max range random teleport (insane chase potential, great repositioning ability), target break, dodge frame, high dmg skill. It turns even Powermirage into soemthing braindead.

> @"bravan.3876" said:

> > @"dude.2950" said:

> > > @"bravan.3876" said:

> > > Yes every noob now can slot broken and still with too low cd illusionary ambsuh or another utlity. Mesmer got even more noobfriendly now, GG Anet.

> >

> > Loooooooooool people already used illusionary ambush. Portal will be replaced with something more annoying

>

> There isn't is something more annoying/ broken in the utility bar of mesmers than this only 20 sec cd max range random teleport (insane chase potential, great repositioning ability), target break, dodge frame, high dmg skill. It turns even Powermirage into soemthing braindead.

I don't think power mirage exists in PvP.