anet... are you KIDDING ME ?????

BlueCar.1587

Riptide: Fixed a bug that allowed this skill to go on full cooldown when interrupted before any benefit was gained.

.... this is what ele got... evethough they still can spam evades like there was no tomorrow...

BUT WHEN "WINGS OF RESOLVE" GET RUPTED WITHOUT EVEN HAVING MOVED HALF A CENTIMETER BUT HAVING A HIGHER COOLDOWN IT DOESNT MATTER....

**OR EVEN BETTER : SHIELD OF COURAGE GETS RUPTED WHILE CAST EVENTHOUGH IT IS A STUNBREAK AND WITHOUT GIVING STABILITY OR ANYTHING BUT IT IS STILL ON FULL COOLDOWN.**.. but this ofcourse doesnt matter cause it´s not POF

hmm I can almost be 100% sure that wings of resolve isn't an evading ability ... so being rupted middle cast put it into full CD. Logic there.

While riptide is 100% an evading skill. So you might no be rupted middle cast ... However, it happened sometimes and the ability goes on full CD which isn't normal since you were supposed to evade... it's called desync.

Plz compare things that are comparable and no need for the CAPS LOCK.

Best regards.

• 1 month later...

bruh why you gotta do that to him xD

> @"sevenDEADLY.5281" said:

> > @"BlueCar.1587" said:

> > i swear to god... anet is gonna loose another player

>

> How loose are they going to make you? What do they have to do to tighten you up? Hopefully you don't lose anything with how loose anet has made you.