Shackling Wave changes, Poll. Opinions and discussions.

rev in love.8439

> @"BlaqueFyre.5678" said:

> > @"Crinn.7864" said:

> > > @"Snellibee.2761" said:

> > > > @"Zenix.6198" said:

> > > > Instructions unclear.

> > > > Where is the "Reduce damage and leave cast time at 1s"-option?

> > >

> > > Only bronze players need such a change

> > > You can't dodge a 1s cast skill? Don't play pvp

> >

> > Under this logic anyone that every dies to a Reaper should quit PvP, since Reaper's average cast time is 1s.

> >

>

> Average cast time of Reaper is .71...

Did you include animation delay?

Regardless you kind of missed the point. I can still land Executioner's Scythe, Chilled to the Bone, Grasping Darkness, and Death Spiral on players all the time despite playing at a platinum level. Your silly idea that nobody should ever get hit by a 1s cast time skill ignores the realities of real PvP where players can do things like baiting dodges, juking, using CC for setup, or just plain waiting for openings.

Moreover the past trend of perpetually decreasing cast times \*cough\* Chaos Release and Worldly Impact \*cough\* has to end somewhere.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Take a look at hammer guard, then add immob and vuln to mighty blow as apparently all 1 second cast time skills deserves to be overloaded.

Or you can simply leave it be considering most classes got nerfed last patch. Also, it got a .3 second increase in cast time. .15 with quickness. To put that into perspective, it's the cast time on guard heal.

> @"Crinn.7864" said:

> > @"BlaqueFyre.5678" said:

> > > @"Crinn.7864" said:

> > > > @"Snellibee.2761" said:

> > > > > @"Zenix.6198" said:

> > > > > Instructions unclear.

> > > > > Where is the "Reduce damage and leave cast time at 1s"-option?

> > > >

> > > > Only bronze players need such a change

> > > > You can't dodge a 1s cast skill? Don't play pvp

> > >

> > > Under this logic anyone that every dies to a Reaper should quit PvP, since Reaper's average cast time is 1s.

> > >

> >

> > Average cast time of Reaper is .71...

>

> Did you include animation delay?

>

> Regardless you kind of missed the point. I can still land Executioner's Scythe, Chilled to the Bone, Grasping Darkness, and Death Spiral on players all the time despite playing at a platinum level. Your silly idea that nobody should ever get hit by a 1s cast time skill ignores the realities of real PvP where players can do things like baiting dodges, juking, using CC for setup, or just plain waiting for openings.

>

> Moreover the past trend of perpetually decreasing cast times \*cough\* Chaos Release and Worldly Impact \*cough\* has to end somewhere.

I didn’t miss anything, I was pointing out the inaccuracy, nothing more nothing less. You stated the Reaper’s average cast time was one second which is incorrect since it’s .71

seconds.

I never said players can’t land long cast time Skills.