What to use ???

Hugedeal.5426

I am a new player sort of, newer then most other players i guess XD, and i have this warrior i wanted to use it for raid, well use banners and such i guess, after the nerf to the alrdy crappy beserker warrior condition spec, is it still better then a power build in a raid situation, or better asked, is there anything aside from banners, that can get me into raids , i mean what builds should we use now, it still feels like condition will be better in raid with banner as berserker but well i never raided and i am sure some player warriors in here still raid and use the class for it, so you still using condition banner berserker for raids or we are just not welcome anywhere no longer ?

oh i am good in terms of gear i swappe to full viper got full ascended stuff and got several ascended weapons, not to rich no but i manage XD, itll proly be expensive if i have to switch from power to condition and vice versa all the time, but condition then for what you say is still slightly better i guess, in most encounters i mean, that is good to know xD! Snowcrows shows that in most of the bosses condition warrior berserker is still meta in most of them anyway p.p (are they up to date ?). But i dunno i guess i switched for condition no ima keep it like this for now i guess and try it XD!