Full counter has been nerfed by -83% damage total. That is over kill.

Hitman.5829

> @"Hitman.5829" said:

> hahahaha 1200 range on Full counter. reported for trolling!

>

You don't have any arguments, you can't prove your standpoint and you'll report me for legit screen? Amazing.

![](https://i.imgur.com/BnTPvCQ.jpg "")

It's a full screen, as I wrote before, I won't bother with paint or photoshop, 1200 range was shown in combat log, like it or not. Perhaps it was bug, I don't know and I don't care either way. Seems like you haven't seen a lot of bugs in this game and think that it works perfectly fine. Looking at your reaction you may be not even aware of visual bug of Full Counter that still happens to this day.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"TrollingDemigod.3041" said:

> > @"Hitman.5829" said:

> > hahahaha 1200 range on Full counter. reported for trolling!

> >

> It's a full screen, as I wrote before, I won't bother with paint or photoshop, 1200 range was shown in combat log, like it or not. Perhaps it was bug, I don't know and I don't care either way. Seems like you haven't seen a lot of bugs in this game and think that it works perfectly fine. Looking at your reaction you may be not even aware of visual bug of Full Counter that still happens to this day.

And for how much damage where you able to hit the enemy? I am guessing higher than 8K since you had 2600 armor (none), so moral of the story is, if you can't take the heat, don't play with fire.

If you play berserker gear don't expect the enemy to hit you with feathers and kisses. You play with fire you get burn!

> @"Hitman.5829" said:

>

> And for how much damage where you able to hit the enemy? I am guessing higher than 8K since you had 2600 armor (none), so moral of the story is, if you can't take the heat, don't play with fire.

>

> If you play berserker gear don't expect the enemy to hit you with feathers and kisses. You play with fire you get burn!

2.6K armor was considered as "tanky" in pre-HoT state, so current damage on pretty every class is too high, I've never said that damage on Revenant was balanced, did I?(It would be much better if damage on Rev was tuned down a lot and it's attack speed increased) If I play berserk, I expect to be squishy, but that doesn't mean, I should be hit for over 8K from skill that barely have any kind of cooldown. I play with fire and barely tickle Warriors because of their passive sustain. You either deal damage, or be tanky, you shouldn't be capable of generating so much pressure while being near immortal. Still I'm not gonna change my opinion, Full Counter damage was too high for what it offered.

> @"TrollingDemigod.3041" said:

> > @"Hitman.5829" said:

> >

> > And for how much damage where you able to hit the enemy? I am guessing higher than 8K since you had 2600 armor (none), so moral of the story is, if you can't take the heat, don't play with fire.

> >

> > If you play berserker gear don't expect the enemy to hit you with feathers and kisses. You play with fire you get burn!

> 2.6K armor was considered as "tanky" in pre-HoT state, so current damage on pretty every class is too high, I've never said that damage on Revenant was balanced, did I?(It would be much better if damage on Rev was tuned down a lot and it's attack speed increased) If I play berserk, I expect to be squishy, but that doesn't mean, I should be hit for over 8K from skill that barely have any kind of cooldown. I play with fire and barely tickle Warriors because of their passive sustain. You either deal damage, or be tanky, you shouldn't be capable of generating so much pressure while being near immortal. Still I'm not gonna change my opinion, Full Counter damage was too high for what it offered.

>

That is what burst skills do, they deal a hell lot of damage that is what they do.

Warrior cannot use them at the start off battle.

> @"Hitman.5829" said:

> > @"TrollingDemigod.3041" said:

> > > @"Hitman.5829" said:

> > >

> > > And for how much damage where you able to hit the enemy? I am guessing higher than 8K since you had 2600 armor (none), so moral of the story is, if you can't take the heat, don't play with fire.

> > >

> > > If you play berserker gear don't expect the enemy to hit you with feathers and kisses. You play with fire you get burn!

> > 2.6K armor was considered as "tanky" in pre-HoT state, so current damage on pretty every class is too high, I've never said that damage on Revenant was balanced, did I?(It would be much better if damage on Rev was tuned down a lot and it's attack speed increased) If I play berserk, I expect to be squishy, but that doesn't mean, I should be hit for over 8K from skill that barely have any kind of cooldown. I play with fire and barely tickle Warriors because of their passive sustain. You either deal damage, or be tanky, you shouldn't be capable of generating so much pressure while being near immortal. Still I'm not gonna change my opinion, Full Counter damage was too high for what it offered.

> >

>

> That is what burst skills do, they deal a hell lot of damage that is what they do.

> Warrior cannot use them at the start off battle.

And it's dumb of us to spam them and waste them.

> @"Red Haired Savage.5430" said:

> > @"Hitman.5829" said:

> > > @"TrollingDemigod.3041" said:

> > > > @"Hitman.5829" said:

> > > >

> > > > And for how much damage where you able to hit the enemy? I am guessing higher than 8K since you had 2600 armor (none), so moral of the story is, if you can't take the heat, don't play with fire.

> > > >

> > > > If you play berserker gear don't expect the enemy to hit you with feathers and kisses. You play with fire you get burn!

> > > 2.6K armor was considered as "tanky" in pre-HoT state, so current damage on pretty every class is too high, I've never said that damage on Revenant was balanced, did I?(It would be much better if damage on Rev was tuned down a lot and it's attack speed increased) If I play berserk, I expect to be squishy, but that doesn't mean, I should be hit for over 8K from skill that barely have any kind of cooldown. I play with fire and barely tickle Warriors because of their passive sustain. You either deal damage, or be tanky, you shouldn't be capable of generating so much pressure while being near immortal. Still I'm not gonna change my opinion, Full Counter damage was too high for what it offered.

> > >

> >

> > That is what burst skills do, they deal a hell lot of damage that is what they do.

> > Warrior cannot use them at the start off battle.

>

> And it's dumb of us to spam them and waste them.

Exactly! And full counter is the only burst that requires an enemy to trigger it.

We block and they decide if it activates or not.

> @"Hitman.5829" said:

> > @"Red Haired Savage.5430" said:

> > > > @"TrollingDemigod.3041" said:

> > > > > @"Hitman.5829" said:

> > > > >

> > > > > And for how much damage where you able to hit the enemy? I am guessing higher than 8K since you had 2600 armor (none), so moral of the story is, if you can't take the heat, don't play with fire.

> > > > >

> > > > > If you play berserker gear don't expect the enemy to hit you with feathers and kisses. You play with fire you get burn!

> > > > 2.6K armor was considered as "tanky" in pre-HoT state, so current damage on pretty every class is too high, I've never said that damage on Revenant was balanced, did I?(It would be much better if damage on Rev was tuned down a lot and it's attack speed increased) If I play berserk, I expect to be squishy, but that doesn't mean, I should be hit for over 8K from skill that barely have any kind of cooldown. I play with fire and barely tickle Warriors because of their passive sustain. You either deal damage, or be tanky, you shouldn't be capable of generating so much pressure while being near immortal. Still I'm not gonna change my opinion, Full Counter damage was too high for what it offered.

> > > >

> > >

> > > That is what burst skills do, they deal a hell lot of damage that is what they do.

> > > Warrior cannot use them at the start off battle.

> >

> > And it's dumb of us to spam them and waste them.

>

> Exactly! And full counter is the only burst that requires an enemy to trigger it.

> We block and they decide if it activates or not.

at this point earth shatter fills its role better, longer stun, bigger range, higher damage, no trigger required. All on a 8 second timer. Dodge, stability and damage nullification are kinda useless btw, since they will lead to the same result %99 of the time.

> @"Cloud Windfoot Omega.7485" said:

> > @"Hitman.5829" said:

> > > @"Red Haired Savage.5430" said:

> > > > @"Hitman.5829" said:

> > > > > @"TrollingDemigod.3041" said:

> > > > > > @"Hitman.5829" said:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > And for how much damage where you able to hit the enemy? I am guessing higher than 8K since you had 2600 armor (none), so moral of the story is, if you can't take the heat, don't play with fire.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > If you play berserker gear don't expect the enemy to hit you with feathers and kisses. You play with fire you get burn!

> > > > > 2.6K armor was considered as "tanky" in pre-HoT state, so current damage on pretty every class is too high, I've never said that damage on Revenant was balanced, did I?(It would be much better if damage on Rev was tuned down a lot and it's attack speed increased) If I play berserk, I expect to be squishy, but that doesn't mean, I should be hit for over 8K from skill that barely have any kind of cooldown. I play with fire and barely tickle Warriors because of their passive sustain. You either deal damage, or be tanky, you shouldn't be capable of generating so much pressure while being near immortal. Still I'm not gonna change my opinion, Full Counter damage was too high for what it offered.

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > That is what burst skills do, they deal a hell lot of damage that is what they do.

> > > > Warrior cannot use them at the start off battle.

> > >

> > > And it's dumb of us to spam them and waste them.

> >

> > Exactly! And full counter is the only burst that requires an enemy to trigger it.

> > We block and they decide if it activates or not.

>

> at this point earth shatter fills its role better, longer stun, bigger range, higher damage, no trigger required. All on a 8 second timer. Dodge, stability and damage nullification are kinda useless btw, since they will lead to the same result %99 of the time.

yes indeed! Earth shaker is WAY WAY better that the current FC.

Earth shaker also synergy with:

* Berserker's power

* Cleansing ire

At this point all we are left to do is wait to see what they are going to do with warrior.

> @"Hitman.5829" said:

> > @"Cloud Windfoot Omega.7485" said:

> > > > @"Red Haired Savage.5430" said:

> > > > > @"Hitman.5829" said:

> > > > > > @"TrollingDemigod.3041" said:

> > > > > > > @"Hitman.5829" said:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > And for how much damage where you able to hit the enemy? I am guessing higher than 8K since you had 2600 armor (none), so moral of the story is, if you can't take the heat, don't play with fire.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > If you play berserker gear don't expect the enemy to hit you with feathers and kisses. You play with fire you get burn!

> > > > > > 2.6K armor was considered as "tanky" in pre-HoT state, so current damage on pretty every class is too high, I've never said that damage on Revenant was balanced, did I?(It would be much better if damage on Rev was tuned down a lot and it's attack speed increased) If I play berserk, I expect to be squishy, but that doesn't mean, I should be hit for over 8K from skill that barely have any kind of cooldown. I play with fire and barely tickle Warriors because of their passive sustain. You either deal damage, or be tanky, you shouldn't be capable of generating so much pressure while being near immortal. Still I'm not gonna change my opinion, Full Counter damage was too high for what it offered.

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > That is what burst skills do, they deal a hell lot of damage that is what they do.

> > > > > Warrior cannot use them at the start off battle.

> > > >

> > > > And it's dumb of us to spam them and waste them.

> > >

> > > Exactly! And full counter is the only burst that requires an enemy to trigger it.

> > > We block and they decide if it activates or not.

> >

> > at this point earth shatter fills its role better, longer stun, bigger range, higher damage, no trigger required. All on a 8 second timer. Dodge, stability and damage nullification are kinda useless btw, since they will lead to the same result %99 of the time.

>

> yes indeed! Earth shatter is WAY WAY better that the current FC.

> Earth shatter also synergy with:

> * Berserker's power

> * Cleansing ire

>

> At this point all we are left to do is wait to see what they are going to do with warrior.

probably delete it by accident, wont notice either since no one plays warrior now.

• 2 weeks later...

> @"Opopanax.1803" said:

> It FC is just going to be a block that is relegated to damage that is on par with an auto attack, then it should have better uptime on the block. If it is being made a non-offensive tool, then it needs to be a useful defensive tool and the CD needs to be reduced.

Absolutely true.

Also, don't forget that Anet decided to nerf burst damage to tier 1 adrenaline with SP specialization which is in itself a -33% damage nerf on bursts.

Also do not forget that most warriors run with **dagger + shield** which is restricted to 1 target damage.

Whoever thought that nerfing SB was a good idea probably did not even bother to do a research on the capabilities and the strong and weak aspects of the class.

I was thinking about this over the weekend playing some "off" specs of SB.

I do think that if they are going to keep it in this state of "no benefit to landing a FC on your enemy" then they should make the traits that proc on "successful FC" be changed to just when FC is used. There is no real incentive to FC now, and no real punishment to the enemy, so why should the Specializations identity be penalized for not landing a FC?

If they are going to stay on this game plan, they need to change a lot of SB to make it better, because right now it is not fun and has no identity with the specializations main mechanic.