Story Sharing

I haven't been here since 2014 so sorry if there i already a topic about this.

As the title suggest, here you can share your Guildwars stories, either great memories or funny events. I'll break the ice and start with my first story

So a few years ago, I was playing Guildwars, the standard edition and the Faction "DLC". After a While, my father comes to the computer as I was playing (Family CPU) and asked me "What is this?" I explained him the game in a nutshell and then he asked "Can I play or is it a single character kinda of game" I told him that there was some place left. He starts playing after I explained him the basic controls. After a few weeks of playing we got an extra CPU and my father Decided to get A copy of the game and 2 eye of north so we could play on different accounts at the same time. Man was it the greatest gaming memory I have to this day. He played the shit out of eye of north, we would spend an entire Week-end going through each missions and side quests, stopping to do quick chores and eat. The only sad things with this whole sotry is he didn't dig Guilwars 2 so I ended playing on my own through GW2. Unfortunatly, life goes on and with a full-time job, a Wife and a house to take care of, I can't put as much time and relearning everything with all the changes will take too much of my spare time.

Fear not as one day I will return. Until then, adventure away my friends, choose your destinies and forge your legends!