World Linking Error 21 December 2018

Gaile Gray.6029

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Strider Pj.2193" said:

> > @"HBKOmega.5039" said:

> > Thanks for nothing. This past week has been nothing but BS (awesome censorship too). GW2 is dying because issues like this go unfixed because Anet is too busy going on vacation to fix their own mistakes. That should have been a simple fix yet nothing was done about it so some players get rewarded while others are punished unfairly. It's so much fun logging into ebg and not being able to move past the entrance waypoint because YB has a 4 server zerg bag farming anyone who enters. Bravo, Anet staff.

>

> I didn’t realize your matchup doesn’t have other maps.

They actually have a map queue on all 4 maps, but the week is over and hopefully we get a re-match. The main point is that a mistake was made, an there was little response from Anet, no fix and many people who were also on vacation were quite disappointed in not being able to enjoy a fair match up in WvW. Yet if this was a PvE mistake, it likely would have been corrected quickly. They will take the servers down to fix a bug with a mini but leave an entire game mode practically un-playable for a week.

> @"MysticKatz.1708" said:

> > @"Strider Pj.2193" said:

> > > @"HBKOmega.5039" said:

> > > Thanks for nothing. This past week has been nothing but BS (awesome censorship too). GW2 is dying because issues like this go unfixed because Anet is too busy going on vacation to fix their own mistakes. That should have been a simple fix yet nothing was done about it so some players get rewarded while others are punished unfairly. It's so much fun logging into ebg and not being able to move past the entrance waypoint because YB has a 4 server zerg bag farming anyone who enters. Bravo, Anet staff.

> >

> > I didn’t realize your matchup doesn’t have other maps.

>

> They actually have a map queue on all 4 maps, but the week is over and hopefully we get a re-match. The main point is that a mistake was made, an there was little response from Anet, no fix and many people who were also on vacation were quite disappointed in not being able to enjoy a fair match up in WvW. Yet if this was a PvE mistake, it likely would have been corrected quickly. They will take the servers down to fix a bug with a mini but leave an entire game mode practically un-playable for a week.

That's actually false... Other than weekend, the only map that ever had a queue was EBG. In fact, sometimes the outnumbered buff would pop in SoS BL because, unlike HoD, they would still field a sizeable force at some times of the day.

> @"MysticKatz.1708" said:

> > > Thanks for nothing. This past week has been nothing but BS (awesome censorship too). GW2 is dying because issues like this go unfixed because Anet is too busy going on vacation to fix their own mistakes. That should have been a simple fix yet nothing was done about it so some players get rewarded while others are punished unfairly. It's so much fun logging into ebg and not being able to move past the entrance waypoint because YB has a 4 server zerg bag farming anyone who enters. Bravo, Anet staff.

> >

> > I didn’t realize your matchup doesn’t have other maps.

>

> They actually have a map queue on all 4 maps, but the week is over and hopefully we get a re-match. The main point is that a mistake was made, an there was little response from Anet, no fix and many people who were also on vacation were quite disappointed in not being able to enjoy a fair match up in WvW. Yet if this was a PvE mistake, it likely would have been corrected quickly. They will take the servers down to fix a bug with a mini but leave an entire game mode practically un-playable for a week.

That point is understood. I think unplayable is somewhat hyperbolic, but certainly the matchup wasn’t fair.

My point was simply there are 4 maps each with three exits. There was havoc to be made.

Letting a significant mistake wreck a week just doesn’t seem worth it to me.

> > @"MysticKatz.1708" said:

> > > @"Strider Pj.2193" said:

> > > > @"HBKOmega.5039" said:

> > > > Thanks for nothing. This past week has been nothing but BS (awesome censorship too). GW2 is dying because issues like this go unfixed because Anet is too busy going on vacation to fix their own mistakes. That should have been a simple fix yet nothing was done about it so some players get rewarded while others are punished unfairly. It's so much fun logging into ebg and not being able to move past the entrance waypoint because YB has a 4 server zerg bag farming anyone who enters. Bravo, Anet staff.

> > >

> > > I didn’t realize your matchup doesn’t have other maps.

> >

> > They actually have a map queue on all 4 maps, but the week is over and hopefully we get a re-match. The main point is that a mistake was made, an there was little response from Anet, no fix and many people who were also on vacation were quite disappointed in not being able to enjoy a fair match up in WvW. Yet if this was a PvE mistake, it likely would have been corrected quickly. They will take the servers down to fix a bug with a mini but leave an entire game mode practically un-playable for a week.

>

> That point is understood. I think unplayable is somewhat hyperbolic, but certainly the matchup wasn’t fair.

>

> My point was simply there are 4 maps each with three exits. There was havoc to be made.

>

> Letting a significant mistake wreck a week just doesn’t seem worth it to me.

You completely miss the point with everything. The point is that Anet messed up big time and basically gave a middle finger to players on servers that didn't benefit from it. I've spent a lot of money supporting GW2 purchasing in game items and it's a slap in the face when we're blown off and forced to suffer do to their indifference.

Every map had a zerg on it pretty much at all times this week because YB had 4 servers. A bunch of people from SoS and HoD walked away completely this week which made our numbers even fewer and hardly anyone tagged up to lead because they didn't want to deal with the bs. It was also next to impossible to do anything solo because supplies, towers and keeps were constantly being camped and protected because they had nothing better to do after capping everything. It gets incredibly tiresome to constantly be outnumbered and run over in unfair fights that you can't do anything about.

When players like you say stuff like "just go to a different map" you completely miss the point about what the problem is and (frankly speaking) dealing with gamers that cover for the company is really irritating, especially when the blame and responsibility clearly rests on Anet's shoulders. YB (and the other servers that were teamed with them) were rewarded all week unfairly because they had a constant flow of players while servers like SoS, HoD and CD were all punished because Anet refused to correct their mistake. It literally effects everything in WvW down to ranking and point distribution. That isn't good for the game and it will cause even more players to walk away from Anet because they realize that Anet doesn't give a $hit about WvW people. They just want us to buy cr@p in the gem store.

> @"Mazreal Blackknight.1564" said:

> Still full, because everything is based on players HOURS. BG just happens to have the server with work from home, own their own company, retired players who put in stupid amounts of hours. Because they can, they don't have to go to school or work. And if they do they don't have to leave their homes. I don't think many people on BG minded losing some of the guilds they lost. Their main community the pugs are whats keeping the server going.

lol BG is not just pugs. Wake up ! VR bandwagoned to ET instantly. Too many game changers cause of Guilds calculating how to win and whos going to win. This instant oh lets go here cause the dice are right is why wvw is messed up and the Almighty BG if they not Number 1 all the Time rubs a magic lamp and gets people to feel sorry for them. This is quite the trip for sure and i dont post often 1 time a year usually but something is truly wrong with how all this has gone down. Hope it gets fixed.

> > @"MysticKatz.1708" said:

> > > > Thanks for nothing. This past week has been nothing but BS (awesome censorship too). GW2 is dying because issues like this go unfixed because Anet is too busy going on vacation to fix their own mistakes. That should have been a simple fix yet nothing was done about it so some players get rewarded while others are punished unfairly. It's so much fun logging into ebg and not being able to move past the entrance waypoint because YB has a 4 server zerg bag farming anyone who enters. Bravo, Anet staff.

> > >

> > > I didn’t realize your matchup doesn’t have other maps.

> >

> > They actually have a map queue on all 4 maps, but the week is over and hopefully we get a re-match. The main point is that a mistake was made, an there was little response from Anet, no fix and many people who were also on vacation were quite disappointed in not being able to enjoy a fair match up in WvW. Yet if this was a PvE mistake, it likely would have been corrected quickly. They will take the servers down to fix a bug with a mini but leave an entire game mode practically un-playable for a week.

>

> That point is understood. I think unplayable is somewhat hyperbolic, but certainly the matchup wasn’t fair.

>

> My point was simply there are 4 maps each with three exits. There was havoc to be made.

>

> Letting a significant mistake wreck a week just doesn’t seem worth it to me.

Unless you've experienced it that's a patronising comment. I have been on a dead server vs stacked (and nothing like what YB must be this week) and even with an organised group (if you manage to leave spawn) gets pounced on and rekt. It really is time to step away from wvw when that happens either pve or do something else in rl....who wants to be a walking bag?

> @"HBKOmega.5039" said:

>

> You completely miss the point with everything. The point is that Anet messed up big time and basically gave a middle finger to players on servers that didn't benefit from it. I've spent a lot of money supporting GW2 purchasing in game items and it's a slap in the face when we're blown off and forced to suffer do to their indifference.

>

> Every map had a zerg on it pretty much at all times this week because YB had 4 servers. A bunch of people from SoS and HoD walked away completely this week which made our numbers even fewer and hardly anyone tagged up to lead because they didn't want to deal with the bs. It was also next to impossible to do anything solo because supplies, towers and keeps were constantly being camped and protected because they had nothing better to do after capping everything. It gets incredibly tiresome to constantly be outnumbered and run over in unfair fights that you can't do anything about.

>

> When players like you say stuff like "just go to a different map" you completely miss the point about what the problem is and (frankly speaking) dealing with gamers that cover for the company is really irritating, especially when the blame and responsibility clearly rests on Anet's shoulders. YB (and the other servers that were teamed with them) were rewarded all week unfairly because they had a constant flow of players while servers like SoS, HoD and CD were all punished because Anet refused to correct their mistake. It literally effects everything in WvW down to ranking and point distribution. That isn't good for the game and it will cause even more players to walk away from Anet because they realize that Anet doesn't give a $hit about WvW people. They just want us to buy kitten in the gem store.

WELL SAID (Every single word)!!

Missing is GOM as one of the punishment servers in those words. It certainly effected my rewards/stats/experience. For sure.

> @"HBKOmega.5039" said:

> > > @"MysticKatz.1708" said:

> > > > @"Strider Pj.2193" said:

> > > > > @"HBKOmega.5039" said:

> > > > > Thanks for nothing. This past week has been nothing but BS (awesome censorship too). GW2 is dying because issues like this go unfixed because Anet is too busy going on vacation to fix their own mistakes. That should have been a simple fix yet nothing was done about it so some players get rewarded while others are punished unfairly. It's so much fun logging into ebg and not being able to move past the entrance waypoint because YB has a 4 server zerg bag farming anyone who enters. Bravo, Anet staff.

> > > >

> > > > I didn’t realize your matchup doesn’t have other maps.

> > >

> > > They actually have a map queue on all 4 maps, but the week is over and hopefully we get a re-match. The main point is that a mistake was made, an there was little response from Anet, no fix and many people who were also on vacation were quite disappointed in not being able to enjoy a fair match up in WvW. Yet if this was a PvE mistake, it likely would have been corrected quickly. They will take the servers down to fix a bug with a mini but leave an entire game mode practically un-playable for a week.

> >

> > That point is understood. I think unplayable is somewhat hyperbolic, but certainly the matchup wasn’t fair.

> >

> > My point was simply there are 4 maps each with three exits. There was havoc to be made.

> >

> > Letting a significant mistake wreck a week just doesn’t seem worth it to me.

>

> You completely miss the point with everything. The point is that Anet messed up big time and basically gave a middle finger to players on servers that didn't benefit from it. I've spent a lot of money supporting GW2 purchasing in game items and it's a slap in the face when we're blown off and forced to suffer do to their indifference.

>

> Every map had a zerg on it pretty much at all times this week because YB had 4 servers. A bunch of people from SoS and HoD walked away completely this week which made our numbers even fewer and hardly anyone tagged up to lead because they didn't want to deal with the bs. It was also next to impossible to do anything solo because supplies, towers and keeps were constantly being camped and protected because they had nothing better to do after capping everything. It gets incredibly tiresome to constantly be outnumbered and run over in unfair fights that you can't do anything about.

>

> When players like you say stuff like "just go to a different map" you completely miss the point about what the problem is and (frankly speaking) dealing with gamers that cover for the company is really irritating, especially when the blame and responsibility clearly rests on Anet's shoulders. YB (and the other servers that were teamed with them) were rewarded all week unfairly because they had a constant flow of players while servers like SoS, HoD and CD were all punished because Anet refused to correct their mistake. It literally effects everything in WvW down to ranking and point distribution. That isn't good for the game and it will cause even more players to walk away from Anet because they realize that Anet doesn't give a $hit about WvW people. They just want us to buy cr@p in the gem store.

I know how you feel but I certainly wouldn't say we were rewarded for the lop-sided matchup

- Reduced playtime due to nothing to do

- Reduced kills, and overall less bags because the other servers (rightfully so), didn't want to deal with lopsided match

- Reduced XP and gold because very little needed to be taken

- PiP track took longer to finish, because like above, nothing much to do.

This was anything but a reward; i'd rather be in your position where a group theoretically would have had the opportunity for endless bags due to the sheer amount of numbers the enemy had.

> @"Heibi.4251" said:

> > @"Jeknar.6184" said:

> > > @"Heibi.4251" said:

> > > > @"Djamonja.6453" said:

> > > > > @"Calli.6309" said:

> > > > > Has Anet made an announcement whether the matchups will be reverted back to how it is rn, or according to how this week will turn up?

> > > >

> > > > The links will be the ones that they posted here in the forums (according to Anet). The matchups we don't know -- it could be glicko * RNG like regular relink-resets are, so the matchup could be different. I don't think it's going to be 1 up/1 down.

> > >

> > > Yeah, would be totally unfair to the affected servers to count this week's score. Just fix the links and do the week over with the same match ups.

> >

> > What exactly would be unfair? Just because a server moved down and other moved up? What exactly does one gain or lose with that?

>

> Let's see:

> YB is four servers currently. They were blob city all week. They rolled over everyone. This week was not a true measure of their ability.

> CD got no link. They may have lost anyway, but they didn't stand chance this week due to the screw up.

> GOM also got no link. Same as CD in this case.

> So, yeah, all three match ups in those tiers should be replayed as they should have been played. The proper glicko can then be applied next week.

Ability? You mean ability with numbers I hope, because I'd put any of our remaining guilds up against anybody else in this game with even numbers.

> @"HBKOmega.5039" said:

> > > @"MysticKatz.1708" said:

> > > > > @"HBKOmega.5039" said:

> > > > > Thanks for nothing. This past week has been nothing but BS (awesome censorship too). GW2 is dying because issues like this go unfixed because Anet is too busy going on vacation to fix their own mistakes. That should have been a simple fix yet nothing was done about it so some players get rewarded while others are punished unfairly. It's so much fun logging into ebg and not being able to move past the entrance waypoint because YB has a 4 server zerg bag farming anyone who enters. Bravo, Anet staff.

> > > >

> > > > I didn’t realize your matchup doesn’t have other maps.

> > >

> > > They actually have a map queue on all 4 maps, but the week is over and hopefully we get a re-match. The main point is that a mistake was made, an there was little response from Anet, no fix and many people who were also on vacation were quite disappointed in not being able to enjoy a fair match up in WvW. Yet if this was a PvE mistake, it likely would have been corrected quickly. They will take the servers down to fix a bug with a mini but leave an entire game mode practically un-playable for a week.

> >

> > That point is understood. I think unplayable is somewhat hyperbolic, but certainly the matchup wasn’t fair.

> >

> > My point was simply there are 4 maps each with three exits. There was havoc to be made.

> >

> > Letting a significant mistake wreck a week just doesn’t seem worth it to me.

>

>

>

> When players like you say stuff like "just go to a different map" you completely miss the point about what the problem is and (frankly speaking) dealing with gamers that cover for the company is really irritating, especially when the blame and responsibility clearly rests on Anet's shoulders. YB (and the other servers that were teamed with them) were rewarded all week unfairly because they had a constant flow of players while servers like SoS, HoD and CD were all punished because Anet refused to correct their mistake. It literally effects everything in WvW down to ranking and point distribution. That isn't good for the game and it will cause even more players to walk away from Anet because they realize that Anet doesn't give a $hit about WvW people. They just want us to buy cr@p in the gem store.

I was on both sides of the match. Playing my FC acct was far worse than my HOD acct. nothing to do

> @"DeadlySynz.3471" said:

> > @"HBKOmega.5039" said:

> > > > @"MysticKatz.1708" said:

> > > > > @"Strider Pj.2193" said:

> > > > > > @"HBKOmega.5039" said:

> > > > > > Thanks for nothing. This past week has been nothing but BS (awesome censorship too). GW2 is dying because issues like this go unfixed because Anet is too busy going on vacation to fix their own mistakes. That should have been a simple fix yet nothing was done about it so some players get rewarded while others are punished unfairly. It's so much fun logging into ebg and not being able to move past the entrance waypoint because YB has a 4 server zerg bag farming anyone who enters. Bravo, Anet staff.

> > > > >

> > > > > I didn’t realize your matchup doesn’t have other maps.

> > > >

> > > > They actually have a map queue on all 4 maps, but the week is over and hopefully we get a re-match. The main point is that a mistake was made, an there was little response from Anet, no fix and many people who were also on vacation were quite disappointed in not being able to enjoy a fair match up in WvW. Yet if this was a PvE mistake, it likely would have been corrected quickly. They will take the servers down to fix a bug with a mini but leave an entire game mode practically un-playable for a week.

> > >

> > > That point is understood. I think unplayable is somewhat hyperbolic, but certainly the matchup wasn’t fair.

> > >

> > > My point was simply there are 4 maps each with three exits. There was havoc to be made.

> > >

> > > Letting a significant mistake wreck a week just doesn’t seem worth it to me.

> >

> > You completely miss the point with everything. The point is that Anet messed up big time and basically gave a middle finger to players on servers that didn't benefit from it. I've spent a lot of money supporting GW2 purchasing in game items and it's a slap in the face when we're blown off and forced to suffer do to their indifference.

> >

> > Every map had a zerg on it pretty much at all times this week because YB had 4 servers. A bunch of people from SoS and HoD walked away completely this week which made our numbers even fewer and hardly anyone tagged up to lead because they didn't want to deal with the bs. It was also next to impossible to do anything solo because supplies, towers and keeps were constantly being camped and protected because they had nothing better to do after capping everything. It gets incredibly tiresome to constantly be outnumbered and run over in unfair fights that you can't do anything about.

> >

> > When players like you say stuff like "just go to a different map" you completely miss the point about what the problem is and (frankly speaking) dealing with gamers that cover for the company is really irritating, especially when the blame and responsibility clearly rests on Anet's shoulders. YB (and the other servers that were teamed with them) were rewarded all week unfairly because they had a constant flow of players while servers like SoS, HoD and CD were all punished because Anet refused to correct their mistake. It literally effects everything in WvW down to ranking and point distribution. That isn't good for the game and it will cause even more players to walk away from Anet because they realize that Anet doesn't give a $hit about WvW people. They just want us to buy cr@p in the gem store.

>

> I know how you feel but I certainly wouldn't say we were rewarded for the lop-sided matchup

>

> - Reduced playtime due to nothing to do

> - Reduced kills, and overall less bags because the other servers (rightfully so), didn't want to deal with lopsided match

> - Reduced XP and gold because very little needed to be taken

> - PiP track took longer to finish, because like above, nothing much to do.

>

> This was anything but a reward; i'd rather be in your position where a group theoretically would have had the opportunity for endless bags due to the sheer amount of numbers the enemy had.

Surprised the video isn't up yet, but yesterday someone formed a squad of all minion master Necros. We weren't even allowed to build siege; the minions had to PvD. It took over an hour before we met a zerg large enough to wipe us. That's how ridiculous it had gotten.

People in team chat were asking others to allow camps to be captured so that they could flip them back in 5 minutes for their daily.

> @"Etterwyn.5263" said:

> > @"DeadlySynz.3471" said:

> > > > > @"MysticKatz.1708" said:

> > > > > > @"Strider Pj.2193" said:

> > > > > > > @"HBKOmega.5039" said:

> > > > > > > Thanks for nothing. This past week has been nothing but BS (awesome censorship too). GW2 is dying because issues like this go unfixed because Anet is too busy going on vacation to fix their own mistakes. That should have been a simple fix yet nothing was done about it so some players get rewarded while others are punished unfairly. It's so much fun logging into ebg and not being able to move past the entrance waypoint because YB has a 4 server zerg bag farming anyone who enters. Bravo, Anet staff.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I didn’t realize your matchup doesn’t have other maps.

> > > > >

> > > > > They actually have a map queue on all 4 maps, but the week is over and hopefully we get a re-match. The main point is that a mistake was made, an there was little response from Anet, no fix and many people who were also on vacation were quite disappointed in not being able to enjoy a fair match up in WvW. Yet if this was a PvE mistake, it likely would have been corrected quickly. They will take the servers down to fix a bug with a mini but leave an entire game mode practically un-playable for a week.

> > > >

> > > > That point is understood. I think unplayable is somewhat hyperbolic, but certainly the matchup wasn’t fair.

> > > >

> > > > My point was simply there are 4 maps each with three exits. There was havoc to be made.

> > > >

> > > > Letting a significant mistake wreck a week just doesn’t seem worth it to me.

> > >

> > > You completely miss the point with everything. The point is that Anet messed up big time and basically gave a middle finger to players on servers that didn't benefit from it. I've spent a lot of money supporting GW2 purchasing in game items and it's a slap in the face when we're blown off and forced to suffer do to their indifference.

> > >

> > > Every map had a zerg on it pretty much at all times this week because YB had 4 servers. A bunch of people from SoS and HoD walked away completely this week which made our numbers even fewer and hardly anyone tagged up to lead because they didn't want to deal with the bs. It was also next to impossible to do anything solo because supplies, towers and keeps were constantly being camped and protected because they had nothing better to do after capping everything. It gets incredibly tiresome to constantly be outnumbered and run over in unfair fights that you can't do anything about.

> > >

> > > When players like you say stuff like "just go to a different map" you completely miss the point about what the problem is and (frankly speaking) dealing with gamers that cover for the company is really irritating, especially when the blame and responsibility clearly rests on Anet's shoulders. YB (and the other servers that were teamed with them) were rewarded all week unfairly because they had a constant flow of players while servers like SoS, HoD and CD were all punished because Anet refused to correct their mistake. It literally effects everything in WvW down to ranking and point distribution. That isn't good for the game and it will cause even more players to walk away from Anet because they realize that Anet doesn't give a $hit about WvW people. They just want us to buy cr@p in the gem store.

> >

> > I know how you feel but I certainly wouldn't say we were rewarded for the lop-sided matchup

> >

> > - Reduced playtime due to nothing to do

> > - Reduced kills, and overall less bags because the other servers (rightfully so), didn't want to deal with lopsided match

> > - Reduced XP and gold because very little needed to be taken

> > - PiP track took longer to finish, because like above, nothing much to do.

> >

> > This was anything but a reward; i'd rather be in your position where a group theoretically would have had the opportunity for endless bags due to the sheer amount of numbers the enemy had.

>

> Surprised the video isn't up yet, but yesterday someone formed a squad of all minion master Necros. We weren't even allowed to build siege; the minions had to PvD. It took over an hour before we met a zerg large enough to wipe us. That's how ridiculous it had gotten.

>

> People in team chat were asking others to allow camps to be captured so that they could flip them back in 5 minutes for their daily.

That was [soL] on YB ;). We run minionmancer raids ocassionally, to have some fun. We had a full squad at one point, and all but maybe 6 or 7 were running necros with full minions.....it was funny stuff lol

> @"Odinens.5920" said:

> > @"Etterwyn.5263" said:

> > > @"DeadlySynz.3471" said:

> > > > > @"Strider Pj.2193" said:

> > > > > > @"MysticKatz.1708" said:

> > > > > > > @"Strider Pj.2193" said:

> > > > > > > > @"HBKOmega.5039" said:

> > > > > > > > Thanks for nothing. This past week has been nothing but BS (awesome censorship too). GW2 is dying because issues like this go unfixed because Anet is too busy going on vacation to fix their own mistakes. That should have been a simple fix yet nothing was done about it so some players get rewarded while others are punished unfairly. It's so much fun logging into ebg and not being able to move past the entrance waypoint because YB has a 4 server zerg bag farming anyone who enters. Bravo, Anet staff.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I didn’t realize your matchup doesn’t have other maps.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > They actually have a map queue on all 4 maps, but the week is over and hopefully we get a re-match. The main point is that a mistake was made, an there was little response from Anet, no fix and many people who were also on vacation were quite disappointed in not being able to enjoy a fair match up in WvW. Yet if this was a PvE mistake, it likely would have been corrected quickly. They will take the servers down to fix a bug with a mini but leave an entire game mode practically un-playable for a week.

> > > > >

> > > > > That point is understood. I think unplayable is somewhat hyperbolic, but certainly the matchup wasn’t fair.

> > > > >

> > > > > My point was simply there are 4 maps each with three exits. There was havoc to be made.

> > > > >

> > > > > Letting a significant mistake wreck a week just doesn’t seem worth it to me.

> > > >

> > > > You completely miss the point with everything. The point is that Anet messed up big time and basically gave a middle finger to players on servers that didn't benefit from it. I've spent a lot of money supporting GW2 purchasing in game items and it's a slap in the face when we're blown off and forced to suffer do to their indifference.

> > > >

> > > > Every map had a zerg on it pretty much at all times this week because YB had 4 servers. A bunch of people from SoS and HoD walked away completely this week which made our numbers even fewer and hardly anyone tagged up to lead because they didn't want to deal with the bs. It was also next to impossible to do anything solo because supplies, towers and keeps were constantly being camped and protected because they had nothing better to do after capping everything. It gets incredibly tiresome to constantly be outnumbered and run over in unfair fights that you can't do anything about.

> > > >

> > > > When players like you say stuff like "just go to a different map" you completely miss the point about what the problem is and (frankly speaking) dealing with gamers that cover for the company is really irritating, especially when the blame and responsibility clearly rests on Anet's shoulders. YB (and the other servers that were teamed with them) were rewarded all week unfairly because they had a constant flow of players while servers like SoS, HoD and CD were all punished because Anet refused to correct their mistake. It literally effects everything in WvW down to ranking and point distribution. That isn't good for the game and it will cause even more players to walk away from Anet because they realize that Anet doesn't give a $hit about WvW people. They just want us to buy cr@p in the gem store.

> > >

> > > I know how you feel but I certainly wouldn't say we were rewarded for the lop-sided matchup

> > >

> > > - Reduced playtime due to nothing to do

> > > - Reduced kills, and overall less bags because the other servers (rightfully so), didn't want to deal with lopsided match

> > > - Reduced XP and gold because very little needed to be taken

> > > - PiP track took longer to finish, because like above, nothing much to do.

> > >

> > > This was anything but a reward; i'd rather be in your position where a group theoretically would have had the opportunity for endless bags due to the sheer amount of numbers the enemy had.

> >

> > Surprised the video isn't up yet, but yesterday someone formed a squad of all minion master Necros. We weren't even allowed to build siege; the minions had to PvD. It took over an hour before we met a zerg large enough to wipe us. That's how ridiculous it had gotten.

> >

> > People in team chat were asking others to allow camps to be captured so that they could flip them back in 5 minutes for their daily.

>

> That was [soL] on YB ;). We run minionmancer raids ocassionally, to have some fun. We had a full squad at one point, and all but maybe 6 or 7 were running necros with full minions.....it was funny stuff lol

I was in there on my 2nd account. I had only logged in to get my 2nd WXP level for the daily, but I couldn't resist the call to join an MM zerg. Played way longer than I had intended to but it was great fun.