Rune of the Elementalist vs Rune of the Renegade

reapex.8546

I use Renegade runes. My trinkets help improve crit chance plus I have Sigil of Vision so I crit fairly often and as such the Ferocity is good for me. If you weren't focused on crit damage though, or you wanted a bonus to duration (I rarely put a priority on duration bonuses for condi or boons) then Elementalist would likely be the way to go.

> @"reapex.8546" said:

> Wouldn't Rune of the Elementalist be better for Viper-stat Renegades than Rune of the Elementalist?

> Trying to decide, if I should buy this expensive rune or not. I currently have, Rune of the Renegade on my Condition Renegade profession.

>

> Any feedback is welcome, thank you. :D

Maybe Renegade for WvW where everyone spams cleanse and burst>duration... But, neither is actually your top choice for PvE.

Meta is 6/6 Nightmare for Lasting Legacy/Small Hitbox/Dhuum, and 6/6 Baelfire for Vidication/Large Hitbox.

> @"narcx.3570" said:

> > @"reapex.8546" said:

> > Wouldn't Rune of the Elementalist be better for Viper-stat Renegades than Rune of the Elementalist?

> > Trying to decide, if I should buy this expensive rune or not. I currently have, Rune of the Renegade on my Condition Renegade profession.

> >

> > Any feedback is welcome, thank you. :D

>

> Maybe Renegade for WvW where everyone spams cleanse and burst>duration... But, neither is actually your top choice for PvE.

>

> Meta is 6/6 Nightmare for Lasting Legacy/Small Hitbox/Dhuum, and 6/6 Baelfire for Vidication/Large Hitbox.

Thank you for the detailed information :D

> @"Lord of the Fire.6870" said:

> I'm using Beserker runes my test showed me I do 500 dps more with it then with the Renegade rune

> Ups this was with an elementist which does dual dmg usually as condi renegade you go full condi which means rune of Nightmare

Thank you for your response.

> @"Dace.8173" said:

> I use Renegade runes. My trinkets help improve crit chance plus I have Sigil of Vision so I crit fairly often and as such the Ferocity is good for me. If you weren't focused on crit damage though, or you wanted a bonus to duration (I rarely put a priority on duration bonuses for condi or boons) then Elementalist would likely be the way to go.

Thank you, more for me to think about. Seems like Rune of the Elementalist isn't a popular choice for renegades.