> @"LetoII.3782" said:

> > @"Strider Pj.2193" said:

> > > @"Israel.7056" said:

> > > > @"Strider Pj.2193" said:

> > > > The better question would be ‘who transferred to ET’

> > > >

> > > > Like the past 4-5 relinkings, bandwagons happen

> > >

> > > Just seems like a bunch of pugs tbh.

> >

> > Could well be.

>

> It's the answer to the question: what would a BG, open for transfers all this time, be like?

Unplayable?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Strider Pj.2193" said:

> > @"LetoII.3782" said:

> > > @"Strider Pj.2193" said:

> > > > @"Israel.7056" said:

> > > > > @"Strider Pj.2193" said:

> > > > > The better question would be ‘who transferred to ET’

> > > > >

> > > > > Like the past 4-5 relinkings, bandwagons happen

> > > >

> > > > Just seems like a bunch of pugs tbh.

> > >

> > > Could well be.

> >

> > It's the answer to the question: what would a BG, open for transfers all this time, be like?

>

> Unplayable?

In a word

BG rarely queues maps anymore, even on reset. NA timezone is the only one that really gets any worthwhile numbers, other time zones may have a group running for a couple of hours and that's it, and they are not blobs groups. NA slot is the only time zones that gets a blob, and it not even every day. otherwise it's havoc's and pugs that take care of the rest.

> @"Jwoww.4315" said:

> BG rarely queues maps anymore, even on reset. NA timezone is the only one that really gets any worthwhile numbers, other time zones may have a group running for a couple of hours and that's it, and they are not blobs groups. NA slot is the only time zones that gets a blob, and it not even every day. otherwise it's havoc's and pugs that take care of the rest.

BG forever outmanned, the national anthem

> @"LetoII.3782" said:

> > @"Jwoww.4315" said:

> > BG rarely queues maps anymore, even on reset. NA timezone is the only one that really gets any worthwhile numbers, other time zones may have a group running for a couple of hours and that's it, and they are not blobs groups. NA slot is the only time zones that gets a blob, and it not even every day. otherwise it's havoc's and pugs that take care of the rest.

>

> BG forever outmanned, the national anthem

>

> @"Djamonja.6453" said:

> > @"Israel.7056" said:

> >

> > Just seems like a bunch of pugs tbh.

>

> Isn't VR on ET?

>

>

To clarify we did transfer to BG/ET becuase that reset was our last raid of the year, we were stucked on a 140 man queue on Mag with the quad link and BG/ET was the only 500 gems server with the outnumbered buff in EBG, where we could transfer real quick and not be worried about getting qued out. Not really planning on playing on ET when we come back from break.

All you people talking about how "alliances" move servers, yada yada yada......you are aware Anet hasn't implemented the alliance system yet? All you're doing is making WvW worse...every other month propping one server up while signing the death certificate the one you leave. Way to make WvW even more volatile and pushing even more people away from the game mode....bravo!

> @"Jwoww.4315" said:

> BG rarely queues maps anymore, even on reset. NA timezone is the only one that really gets any worthwhile numbers, other time zones may have a group running for a couple of hours and that's it, and they are not blobs groups. NA slot is the only time zones that gets a blob, and it not even every day. otherwise it's havoc's and pugs that take care of the rest.

If that's true (which seeing the NA blobs is truely astounding in size), then it still shows that BG has more than ample coverage compared to other servers - in other words, they are still stacked and still have more population than others.

> @"dynomite.5834" said:

> > @"Jwoww.4315" said:

> > BG rarely queues maps anymore, even on reset. NA timezone is the only one that really gets any worthwhile numbers, other time zones may have a group running for a couple of hours and that's it, and they are not blobs groups. NA slot is the only time zones that gets a blob, and it not even every day. otherwise it's havoc's and pugs that take care of the rest.

>

> If that's true (which seeing the NA blobs is truely astounding in size), then it still shows that BG has more than ample coverage compared to other servers - in other words, they are still stacked and still have more population than others.

Short of this week (thanks to ET) BG had on average two maps outnumbered during prime time each NA cycle. With at least one on reset.

Coverage was decent, and could sustain the server as a T 1/2. BG as a whole didn’t want a link. Now there was always the Meme’ers, who will always post ‘open BG’ but as a whole, BG hasn’t been clamoring for a link.

The person who claimed Blackgate didnt have the population or coverage, Um... YES THEY DID. We have fought them many times when we were linked with FA and stayed in tier 1. Blackgate CAN stay in tier 1 and tier 2 area WITHOUT a teammate, so giving them a teammate guarantees them to basically stay as #1 because if a server can stay at tier 1 and tier 2 without a teammate, giving them one means they will forever stay tier 1 because they had the numbers already to stay in that scale. You clearly are ignorant and do not understand anything. When Blackgate got linked with ET, I wasn't as worried because i was like Okay, Blackgate isnt "as good" as they use to be considering you can't stay as the #1 server but then VR guild which is a large fight guild transferred to ET, which made everything chaos, because I'm sure others bandwagoned as well. Blackgate doesn't just have blobs on NA time either, they had a 40 man blob at ocx time zone as well so clearly you don't play at that time to know that y'all have 24/7 coverage pretty much. It's not "pugs" just because it's not a "specific guild group".

Regardless of Bandwagon, Blackgate doesn't deserve a teammate, yours should have been giving to CD. Last Links, Cook guild who was on SBI Transferred to kaineng which screwed people over as well.

I do agree transfers need to have a type of requirement and limit, but as for Blackgate deserving another link? No they do not. It's over stacked with the highest population out of any other server now and that's not fair to ANYONE else.

My friend on Blackgate told me he had no idea why VR transferred to ET, but he said it was more likely for "fights" because they will stay tier 1 for fights, but let me tell you right now... That makes NO SENSE. When you STACK a server such as Blackgate is right now, NOBODY IS GONNA TRY TO FIGHT YOU OR EVEN BOTHER because they know you will outnumber them 50v30 every single time. Nobody cares to try in tier 1 now, Tier 1 is literally just KILLED for any other server. Is that FUN for everyone on Blackgate and ET right now, that nobody cares to REALLY TRY to fight you? Is it that fun? It's disgusting. Everyone needs to stop trying to have some revival for Blackgate being the #1 server because it's killing everyone else's game mode who cares and tries. Clearly its NOT anyone's fault other than Anet's because they allowed BG to have a link and allows transfers to be as easy as they are, but something needs to be done. VR guild is literally on "trash list" for now on after that petty move.

I hop you are aware many people are leaving the tier 1 servers such as Sbi and CD now SPECIFICALLY because of the VR transfer to ET and the fact BG even got a link. Have fun fighting 50vs30 or even less for now on. I hope it's fun winning by numbers and coverage instead of actual fight skill.

> @"Djamonja.6453" said:

> > @"Limodriver.4106" said:

> > its not unbalance when u decided not to show up to play b/c of the holiday, its ur own fault for doing that.

>

> Lol, the phrasing of that is something special.

I read that and laughed too! :lol:

Christmas be dammed! You need to get your ass into WvW and **REPRESENT!!!** :lol:

> @"Odinens.5920" said:

> All you people talking about how "alliances" move servers, yada yada yada......you are aware Anet hasn't implemented the alliance system yet? All you're doing is making WvW worse...every other month propping one server up while signing the death certificate the one you leave. Way to make WvW even more volatile and pushing even more people away from the game mode....bravo!

---

It's true the Alliance system hasn't been implemented yet & I also share your frustration.

I'd like to offer an opinion in response that's based on your astute observation regarding "all you people" behavior.

---

Isn't Server Linking & Alliance Linking basically the same thing?

Improving the Team Creation mechanic while continuing to use the same Match-Up model isn't an effective Long Term solution.

Using a Better Team Creation mechanic to feed into our current Fixed 3 Way Model Match-Up in a 1U/1D Tier Pyramid.

What if "all these people" behavior doesn't change...shouldn't we expect similar results FROM using either Server Linking OR Alliance Linking?

Doing the same thing and expecting a different outcome.

Wouldn't it be more efficient to Change or Replace the Match-Up model so that it doesn't promote

type Match-Ups instead"?

Yours truly,

Diku

> @"TaraAshlynn.9746" said:

> The person who claimed Blackgate didnt have the population or coverage, Um... YES THEY DID. We have fought them many times when we were linked with FA and stayed in tier 1. Blackgate CAN stay in tier 1 and tier 2 area WITHOUT a teammate, so giving them a teammate guarantees them to basically stay as #1 because if a server can stay at tier 1 and tier 2 without a teammate, giving them one means they will forever stay tier 1 because they had the numbers already to stay in that scale. You clearly are ignorant and do not understand anything. When Blackgate got linked with ET, I wasn't as worried because i was like Okay, Blackgate isnt "as good" as they use to be considering you can't stay as the #1 server but then VR guild which is a large fight guild transferred to ET, which made everything chaos, because I'm sure others bandwagoned as well. Blackgate doesn't just have blobs on NA time either, they had a 40 man blob at ocx time zone as well so clearly you don't play at that time to know that y'all have 24/7 coverage pretty much. It's not "pugs" just because it's not a "specific guild group".

>

> Regardless of Bandwagon, Blackgate doesn't deserve a teammate, yours should have been giving to CD. Last Links, Cook guild who was on SBI Transferred to kaineng which screwed people over as well.

>

> I do agree transfers need to have a type of requirement and limit, but as for Blackgate deserving another link? No they do not. It's over stacked with the highest population out of any other server now and that's not fair to ANYONE else.

>

> My friend on Blackgate told me he had no idea why VR transferred to ET, but he said it was more likely for "fights" because they will stay tier 1 for fights, but let me tell you right now... That makes NO SENSE. When you STACK a server such as Blackgate is right now, NOBODY IS GONNA TRY TO FIGHT YOU OR EVEN BOTHER because they know you will outnumber them 50v30 every single time. Nobody cares to try in tier 1 now, Tier 1 is literally just KILLED for any other server. Is that FUN for everyone on Blackgate and ET right now, that nobody cares to REALLY TRY to fight you? Is it that fun? It's disgusting. Everyone needs to stop trying to have some revival for Blackgate being the #1 server because it's killing everyone else's game mode who cares and tries. Clearly its NOT anyone's fault other than Anet's because they allowed BG to have a link and allows transfers to be as easy as they are, but something needs to be done. VR guild is literally on "trash list" for now on after that petty move.

>

> I hop you are aware many people are leaving the tier 1 servers such as Sbi and CD now SPECIFICALLY because of the VR transfer to ET and the fact BG even got a link. Have fun fighting 50vs30 or even less for now on. I hope it's fun winning by numbers and coverage instead of actual fight skill.

LOL the salt on your post is amazing kid, ima put it clear for you: We were on mag linked to 4 servers and in a 150+ man que for our last raid of the year so we transferred to the only outnumbered EGB instance that we found we could go for 500 gems for our last raid of the year (yes we paid 170g each to play 1 night) which happened to be BG/ET EBG instance. We played that night farmed SBI and CD in EBG then we called raid, and haven't played ever since and will not be playing for 2 weeks. When we come back we will find the next 500 gems outnumbered link server and go there to resume raiding.

> @"Rampage.7145" said:

> > @"TaraAshlynn.9746" said:

> > The person who claimed Blackgate didnt have the population or coverage, Um... YES THEY DID. We have fought them many times when we were linked with FA and stayed in tier 1. Blackgate CAN stay in tier 1 and tier 2 area WITHOUT a teammate, so giving them a teammate guarantees them to basically stay as #1 because if a server can stay at tier 1 and tier 2 without a teammate, giving them one means they will forever stay tier 1 because they had the numbers already to stay in that scale. You clearly are ignorant and do not understand anything. When Blackgate got linked with ET, I wasn't as worried because i was like Okay, Blackgate isnt "as good" as they use to be considering you can't stay as the #1 server but then VR guild which is a large fight guild transferred to ET, which made everything chaos, because I'm sure others bandwagoned as well. Blackgate doesn't just have blobs on NA time either, they had a 40 man blob at ocx time zone as well so clearly you don't play at that time to know that y'all have 24/7 coverage pretty much. It's not "pugs" just because it's not a "specific guild group".

> >

> > Regardless of Bandwagon, Blackgate doesn't deserve a teammate, yours should have been giving to CD. Last Links, Cook guild who was on SBI Transferred to kaineng which screwed people over as well.

> >

> > I do agree transfers need to have a type of requirement and limit, but as for Blackgate deserving another link? No they do not. It's over stacked with the highest population out of any other server now and that's not fair to ANYONE else.

> >

> > My friend on Blackgate told me he had no idea why VR transferred to ET, but he said it was more likely for "fights" because they will stay tier 1 for fights, but let me tell you right now... That makes NO SENSE. When you STACK a server such as Blackgate is right now, NOBODY IS GONNA TRY TO FIGHT YOU OR EVEN BOTHER because they know you will outnumber them 50v30 every single time. Nobody cares to try in tier 1 now, Tier 1 is literally just KILLED for any other server. Is that FUN for everyone on Blackgate and ET right now, that nobody cares to REALLY TRY to fight you? Is it that fun? It's disgusting. Everyone needs to stop trying to have some revival for Blackgate being the #1 server because it's killing everyone else's game mode who cares and tries. Clearly its NOT anyone's fault other than Anet's because they allowed BG to have a link and allows transfers to be as easy as they are, but something needs to be done. VR guild is literally on "trash list" for now on after that petty move.

> >

> > I hop you are aware many people are leaving the tier 1 servers such as Sbi and CD now SPECIFICALLY because of the VR transfer to ET and the fact BG even got a link. Have fun fighting 50vs30 or even less for now on. I hope it's fun winning by numbers and coverage instead of actual fight skill.

>

> LOL the salt on your post is amazing kid, ima put it clear for you: We were on mag linked to 4 servers and in a 150+ man que for our last raid of the year so we transferred to the only outnumbered EGB instance that we found we could go for 500 gems for our last raid of the year (yes we paid 170g each to play 1 night) which happened to be BG/ET EBG instance. We played that night farmed SBI and CD in EBG then we called raid, and haven't played ever since and will not be playing for 2 weeks. When we come back we will find the next 500 gems outnumbered link server and go there to resume raiding.

Whaaaaatt?? BG had an outnumbered map on reset?? With a link????

That MUST be a lie because BG is super stacked and always has a 50 man queue all maps 24/7 and the forums tell me so!!

(Here, lemme /S this in case someone actually thinks I’m serious)

>

> Whaaaaatt?? BG had an outnumbered map on reset?? With a link????

>

> That MUST be a lie because BG is super stacked and always has a 50 man queue all maps 24/7 and the forums tell me so!!

>

> (Here, lemme /S this in case someone actually thinks I’m serious)

It's true. I've been in a queue for the last 3 weeks trying to get into Red BL. I think the only way to even it out is to link every other server together and have that giant blob face us. Actually scratch that, that mega server still wouldn't be as stacked as BG is. Did I mention we are stacked?

> @"Strider Pj.2193" said:

> > @"Rampage.7145" said:

> > > @"TaraAshlynn.9746" said:

> > > The person who claimed Blackgate didnt have the population or coverage, Um... YES THEY DID. We have fought them many times when we were linked with FA and stayed in tier 1. Blackgate CAN stay in tier 1 and tier 2 area WITHOUT a teammate, so giving them a teammate guarantees them to basically stay as #1 because if a server can stay at tier 1 and tier 2 without a teammate, giving them one means they will forever stay tier 1 because they had the numbers already to stay in that scale. You clearly are ignorant and do not understand anything. When Blackgate got linked with ET, I wasn't as worried because i was like Okay, Blackgate isnt "as good" as they use to be considering you can't stay as the #1 server but then VR guild which is a large fight guild transferred to ET, which made everything chaos, because I'm sure others bandwagoned as well. Blackgate doesn't just have blobs on NA time either, they had a 40 man blob at ocx time zone as well so clearly you don't play at that time to know that y'all have 24/7 coverage pretty much. It's not "pugs" just because it's not a "specific guild group".

> > >

> > > Regardless of Bandwagon, Blackgate doesn't deserve a teammate, yours should have been giving to CD. Last Links, Cook guild who was on SBI Transferred to kaineng which screwed people over as well.

> > >

> > > I do agree transfers need to have a type of requirement and limit, but as for Blackgate deserving another link? No they do not. It's over stacked with the highest population out of any other server now and that's not fair to ANYONE else.

> > >

> > > My friend on Blackgate told me he had no idea why VR transferred to ET, but he said it was more likely for "fights" because they will stay tier 1 for fights, but let me tell you right now... That makes NO SENSE. When you STACK a server such as Blackgate is right now, NOBODY IS GONNA TRY TO FIGHT YOU OR EVEN BOTHER because they know you will outnumber them 50v30 every single time. Nobody cares to try in tier 1 now, Tier 1 is literally just KILLED for any other server. Is that FUN for everyone on Blackgate and ET right now, that nobody cares to REALLY TRY to fight you? Is it that fun? It's disgusting. Everyone needs to stop trying to have some revival for Blackgate being the #1 server because it's killing everyone else's game mode who cares and tries. Clearly its NOT anyone's fault other than Anet's because they allowed BG to have a link and allows transfers to be as easy as they are, but something needs to be done. VR guild is literally on "trash list" for now on after that petty move.

> > >

> > > I hop you are aware many people are leaving the tier 1 servers such as Sbi and CD now SPECIFICALLY because of the VR transfer to ET and the fact BG even got a link. Have fun fighting 50vs30 or even less for now on. I hope it's fun winning by numbers and coverage instead of actual fight skill.

> >

> > LOL the salt on your post is amazing kid, ima put it clear for you: We were on mag linked to 4 servers and in a 150+ man que for our last raid of the year so we transferred to the only outnumbered EGB instance that we found we could go for 500 gems for our last raid of the year (yes we paid 170g each to play 1 night) which happened to be BG/ET EBG instance. We played that night farmed SBI and CD in EBG then we called raid, and haven't played ever since and will not be playing for 2 weeks. When we come back we will find the next 500 gems outnumbered link server and go there to resume raiding.

>

> Whaaaaatt?? BG had an outnumbered map on reset?? With a link????

>

> That MUST be a lie because BG is super stacked and always has a 50 man queue all maps 24/7 and the forums tell me so!!

>

> (Here, lemme /S this in case someone actually thinks I’m serious)

How do you think we got our entire guild onto ebg after transferring to a server AFTER reset?

> @"hunkamania.7561" said:

> > @"Strider Pj.2193" said:

> > > @"Rampage.7145" said:

> > > > @"TaraAshlynn.9746" said:

> > > > The person who claimed Blackgate didnt have the population or coverage, Um... YES THEY DID. We have fought them many times when we were linked with FA and stayed in tier 1. Blackgate CAN stay in tier 1 and tier 2 area WITHOUT a teammate, so giving them a teammate guarantees them to basically stay as #1 because if a server can stay at tier 1 and tier 2 without a teammate, giving them one means they will forever stay tier 1 because they had the numbers already to stay in that scale. You clearly are ignorant and do not understand anything. When Blackgate got linked with ET, I wasn't as worried because i was like Okay, Blackgate isnt "as good" as they use to be considering you can't stay as the #1 server but then VR guild which is a large fight guild transferred to ET, which made everything chaos, because I'm sure others bandwagoned as well. Blackgate doesn't just have blobs on NA time either, they had a 40 man blob at ocx time zone as well so clearly you don't play at that time to know that y'all have 24/7 coverage pretty much. It's not "pugs" just because it's not a "specific guild group".

> > > >

> > > > Regardless of Bandwagon, Blackgate doesn't deserve a teammate, yours should have been giving to CD. Last Links, Cook guild who was on SBI Transferred to kaineng which screwed people over as well.

> > > >

> > > > I do agree transfers need to have a type of requirement and limit, but as for Blackgate deserving another link? No they do not. It's over stacked with the highest population out of any other server now and that's not fair to ANYONE else.

> > > >

> > > > My friend on Blackgate told me he had no idea why VR transferred to ET, but he said it was more likely for "fights" because they will stay tier 1 for fights, but let me tell you right now... That makes NO SENSE. When you STACK a server such as Blackgate is right now, NOBODY IS GONNA TRY TO FIGHT YOU OR EVEN BOTHER because they know you will outnumber them 50v30 every single time. Nobody cares to try in tier 1 now, Tier 1 is literally just KILLED for any other server. Is that FUN for everyone on Blackgate and ET right now, that nobody cares to REALLY TRY to fight you? Is it that fun? It's disgusting. Everyone needs to stop trying to have some revival for Blackgate being the #1 server because it's killing everyone else's game mode who cares and tries. Clearly its NOT anyone's fault other than Anet's because they allowed BG to have a link and allows transfers to be as easy as they are, but something needs to be done. VR guild is literally on "trash list" for now on after that petty move.

> > > >

> > > > I hop you are aware many people are leaving the tier 1 servers such as Sbi and CD now SPECIFICALLY because of the VR transfer to ET and the fact BG even got a link. Have fun fighting 50vs30 or even less for now on. I hope it's fun winning by numbers and coverage instead of actual fight skill.

> > >

> > > LOL the salt on your post is amazing kid, ima put it clear for you: We were on mag linked to 4 servers and in a 150+ man que for our last raid of the year so we transferred to the only outnumbered EGB instance that we found we could go for 500 gems for our last raid of the year (yes we paid 170g each to play 1 night) which happened to be BG/ET EBG instance. We played that night farmed SBI and CD in EBG then we called raid, and haven't played ever since and will not be playing for 2 weeks. When we come back we will find the next 500 gems outnumbered link server and go there to resume raiding.

> >

> > Whaaaaatt?? BG had an outnumbered map on reset?? With a link????

> >

> > That MUST be a lie because BG is super stacked and always has a 50 man queue all maps 24/7 and the forums tell me so!!

> >

> > (Here, lemme /S this in case someone actually thinks I’m serious)

>

> How do you think we got our entire guild onto ebg after transferring to a server AFTER reset?

Ok.. I even included the /s and an explanation .... holy young cat.

The problem with BG is that they just don't show up when they lose a fight. If they can blob everything down they queue half of America worth in people on EB alone. But if you kill that map blob once or twice commanders ragequit and the pugs leave until someone else tags up.

It's not that BG hasn't the numbers, they are still the realm with the biggest user numbers as they always were. They just lack commanders willing to get the pip farmers and pugs into a group.

What has changed is: They lost some commanders that did that.

> @"gebrechen.5643" said:

> "The problem with BG is that they just don't show up when they lose a fight. If they can blob everything down they queue half of America worth in people on EB alone. But if you kill that map blob once or twice commanders ragequit and the pugs leave until someone else tags up."

thats the same with every server, tell me what server isnt like that? none. There is no incentive to go out getting farmed when u can pvd and win the matchup without fighting.