Stealth MUST change for dead eye in wvw

LaFurion.3167

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

it is dumb, this was actually dumb, I understand trolling BUT this is kinda lame to sit outside a spawn to do it, I can understand further into a map outside a keep outside /inside a camp but outside the spawn is kind of lame, idk what server your on but you don't see to much of that in DB, I was messing around trolling with DE but not really going for players we would just hide out inside a keep and perma stealth to take the tower back when no one was looking haha also lame but it was fun, got tired of getting targeted by everyone and there mothers in a group of 4+ while solo roaming on rang just to mess around with DE and that's what we had done haha. DE perma stealth is relatively easy, in games like ESO they enable everyone to go "

hidden" so every class has some access to stealth I know this is not ESO but I feel like the way around stuff like this is to give everyone some type of stealth, im really surprised tho you kept going out knowing they where there instead of stacking stealth with shadow refuge and just walking by. or even calling a Soulbeast with you to mark or even a DH I get its not SUPPOSED to be like that but unfortunately it is and Anet has proven they don't really plan to do anything about it. but it does help keep WvW alive in a sense, they are appeasing to every player type in WvW and Ganking in most games is pretty popular. don't hate me for my comment :)