Living world season 5

Hi all!

I know it is still early, but I am wondering, what are your speculations for where LW season 5 could take us?

Do you think we will start fighting with the remain elder dragons right after the battle with Kralkatorrik? My guess is that we did not see everything about Primordus and Jormaag yet.

Regarding the regions where it could take us: still a lot of Elona is unexplored; but the northern regions - Blood Legion Homelands/Far Shiverpeaks/ Woodland Cascades are still completely unexplored...your guesses? :)

Yes, I am fully expecting a new protagonist in the form of a champion of Kralkatorric. They had to off Joko (or did they). Maybe Joko is going to make Aurene his puppet, or perhaps she will have a split personality we have to deal with. Or maybe one of our trusted battle buddies are going to turn on us as a double agent. Interesting to ponder on.

A season doesn't have to be 6 episodes long, I also like very much the idea of an episode being used as a preview or hype train to an XPACK

On that note I hope season 5.1 will show us that we are going south to Cantha. They have to lead us lead us to an XPACK after the first episode there is no reason they can't.

Waiting for season 5 to end would bring us to a 3.5 year deadline, this would be way too long and a lot of people would quit

Remember the first expansion took 3 years and everyone was a bit upset to say the least. I think Anet will try to shorten that, as a matter a fact they did.

Hot over 3 years, October 23, 2015.

Pof not even 2 years later, September 22, 2017.

Season 5.1 August 2019.

3rd expansion could be here as early as October or November 2019, 2 years and a few months after the 2nd. B)