Mistlock Sanctuary Passkey

Can we get Mistlock Sanctuary Passkey on the Gem store again. I am a returning player and if this existed i probably would not have left the game. Exploring is fun and all but if you have to start from waypoint everytime you run out of inventory ( i am a hoarder) or your guildies want to run some fractals its a pain. This items solves both issues. Please bring it back

It will definitely be back in the store again at some point, it's returned many times already, but it's impossible to say exactly when that will be.

As a temporary measure until then are you aware you can go to either the PvP lobby or any open WvW map to get access to a lot of town services and then return to where you were for free? There's also a portal to LA in both locations.

Yeah I picked that up last year and I hadn't realized that it actually allowed you the option to go back to where you left from. That makes it extremely useful. So I hope for you it will be soon again. I'm generally not a fan of mtx but as this game has no sub there are some items I do recommend and this is one of them.

• 2 weeks later...

> @"Nightangelg.9803" said:

> Can we get Mistlock Sanctuary Passkey on the Gem store again. I am a returning player and if this existed i probably would not have left the game. Exploring is fun and all but if you have to start from waypoint everytime you run out of inventory ( i am a hoarder) or your guildies want to run some fractals its a pain. This items solves both issues. Please bring it back

It's on the tp now (15.01.2019) at a 15% discount - gogo :)

I'm not going to get one, because I already have the Lily of the Elon pass and I don't feel like I need a second, but if I was to get one from the gem store it would definitely be the Mistlock Sanctuary pass, mainly because it lets you go there and then back to where you were like the Heart of the Mists.