can you please remove full maps from LFG ? or give indication of how many people inside that LFG map

it is impossible to find a map for meta events, especially when there are at least 3 instances in the LFG for the same map each for a different path, for example, east/west/north of auric basin of the same FULL map.

another good option would be to give UI indication of how many people in that map near the "join" button - green to red, such as selecting a server, so you know to try to join green LFG instances.

thank you :)

It's not impossible to find meta maps, i find them every time i want to do them and manage to get there early(10-15min before the meta usually does the trick), taging up and taxi'ing yourself usually helps as well. I normally consult the event timer first(type "/wiki et" in chat) then see what will start in the next 20-30min, then i checck the lfg, if nothing is up I open my own and get ppl on the map.

Personal anecdotes aside. It's hard to make ppl split up. After tagging up for many meta events, taxi'ing ppl in and instructing maps on how to do a meta myself, I have also come to the conclusion that it's the easiest to tag up for a lane/segment of the meta and mention that in your lfg. The other thing that works is taxi'ing ppl in, not going for a lane, disbanding the squad, then chosing a lane and taging up. But even then, usually half of the players don't end up in the squad they're supposed to anyway which makes organizing numbers harder than it should be. The comms can't do much about who else tags for their map and next to noone knows the /ip command or what to make of it. Also maps tend to fill up fast 5min before something starts, so most comms do open theses lfgs in good intentions and w/o knowing that a map is full. There's also the fact that maps, if no one forced a new instance, have a constant come and go of players. Maybe some group of randoms has just finished their HP run and leaves the map having no interest in the meta and thus suddenly opeing slots for other player. I will never get the ppl screaming in /d: "MAP FULL!!! REMOVE PLOX!11!I!!1IIONE!1II!!".

A better indication, wether or not an instance is full, would be highly appreciated. A green/yelow/red dot next to the lfg that informes about the population. I wouldn't know the specifics, but I think the fluctuation might make such a system hard to be accurate. Maybe a queue-system like for the WvW maps, that gave you a prompt as soon as a space frres up and organizes players in line would improve things.

I'd rather have maps that get full lose the 'map closing in' status.

We got verdant brink finished before map close(and the place was packed) but lost out on the final chest as it closed anyway. I know the status CAN change as I've seen it happen rarely but usually it just closes on up regardless of whether there are a lot of players or not. Istan is always fluctuating. It should check every five minutes not every hour.