[Spoilers] Sohothin

Lokki.1092

Seriously being able to fight with Sohothin was absolutely amazing, loved every second of it. But now my own Fiery Dragon Sword feels... lame.

Not because of the powers, obviously we wouldn't get that, but the texture looks old, flat, and dated compared to the new updated Sohothin. Is there any chance we can get the new model and texture for the Fiery Dragon Sword? Also the fact that it was a greatsword made me realize how much I would love to have a Fiery Dragon Sword skin that can be applied to a greatsword. Any possibility of this at all? Maybe?

Please?

> @Boysenberry.1869 said:

> It is proof that Rytlock has been slacking big time during story missions. He could solo everything but instead just stands around auto-attacking and dying. Kick him out of the guild!

I do suddenly wonder why he is so useless in a fight. He doesn't deserve that new texture!

> @Boysenberry.1869 said:

> It is proof that Rytlock has been slacking big time during story missions. He could solo everything but instead just stands around auto-attacking and dying. Kick him out of the guild!

My interpretation of this was that the weapon is unusually useful against Balthy and his forged because Balthy re-lit the weapon. It's probably just a normal sword when fighting Mordrem. And I guess Branded are... I dunno you can come up with something plausible. Maybe the sword is just really "fired" up fighting against forged and it carries over to the Branded collateral.

Rytlock should just die and leave us back (or Logan) Sohothin as our basically rightful "legacy" from him.

Its time, that some old characters get just removed, so that the story of GW2 can progress and we get to see some new heroes and characters, that get into the foot steps of the older ones., the story needs some new faces to receive some fresh new wind .. we have now already for whopping 5 years permanently the same faces of Marjory, Rytlock, Kasmeer, Rox, Braham and Taimi.. ok, Eir died - tragic - boohoo, but to think about, what we have done in these 5 years, its kind of illogical, that the chances have been so low, that not more died of them... ok, Zojja nearly died, but shes still alive and blind now as Anet put her on ice due to VA reasons..

I think the death of characters can be also important for story telling, cause the death of a character is a very emotional thing, somthign, so strogn, that it can change the character of somebody completely - see Braham...

Just think over it, what the death of Marjory could mean to the character of Kasmeer?

Or what the death of Rytlock could mean to Rox?

If a hotheaded Braham would die now , I just guess nobody would even miss him from ous players xD He has become so replaceable, but think over it, how his death could affect for example Taimi, cause she likes him so much, even if she woudl never admit it officially maybe ^^

Introducing new Heroes into the story tellign for example Living Story Season 4 and beyond is also something, that makes the game more interesting, if you see gettign introduced every now and then some new faces that become part of the story.

Its for example still completely uncleared, where the second sylvari tree is and where Malyck has been all the time, he woudl make surely a great replacement for one of the other characters as maybe a guardian hero (cause Logan is now Pact Marshall in a safe spot, so we basically lost our guardian)

> @Haleydawn.3764 said:

> The Fiery Dragon Sword is merely an Ascalonian replica without special powers. It is not Sohothin or Magdaer.

>

I understand this. That is why I said we obviously wouldn't get the power of Sohothin, but the Fiery Dragon Sword is a replica. in GW they looked 100% identical to the Sohothin, in GW2 they looked 100% identical to the Sohothin until a few weeks ago. I would just like the FDS model and texture to be copied from the sword it is a replica of.

Also give us the 2handed option, please!

> @Lokki.1092 said:

> > @Haleydawn.3764 said:

> > The Fiery Dragon Sword is merely an Ascalonian replica without special powers. It is not Sohothin or Magdaer.

> >

>

> I understand this. That is why I said we obviously wouldn't get the power of Sohothin, but the Fiery Dragon Sword is a replica. in GW they looked 100% identical to the Sohothin, in GW2 they looked 100% identical to the Sohothin until a few weeks ago. I would just like the FDS model and texture to be copied from the sword it is a replica of.

>

> Also give us the 2handed option, please!

Actually didnt think about that till i saw this, and you are right. It is supposed to be a replica, so therefore it should look like it.

> @Rognik.2579 said:

> > @Lokki.1092 said:

> > Also give us the 2handed option, please!

> But we already have a Heritage Greatsword option. Having a Fiery Dragon Greatsword would overwrite that.

We could have 2?

I don't know. It was just awesome to have Sohothin on my back. Really I just want the texture and model updated.