Maps Connecting

Hey guys! Once again a great episode, its 1:30 AM here and I cant sleep due to the ending...

>! (why you do this? :/ rip my baby...)

Most of my questions were already answered in other threads except one: is there a chance that you guys could possibly bridge core Tyria with Path of Fire zones? Be it via a small instance that bridges them or a zone portal.. I feel like right now th POF and Lw4 zones feel a little disconnected and it would be great to physically walk from Dragonsstand to Domain of Kourna.

Thanks in advance!

Heart of Thorns was the first time that an expansion was directly connected to the core world. Even Eye of the North required you to go through an instance to reach the far Shiverpeaks. The closest we have outside of that are NPCs that allow you to teleport to other regions. There was one in Crystal Overlook in Nightfall who took you to the Prophecies version of Elona. Another NPC in Lion's Arch will take you to the Crystal Desert in Guild Wars 2.

It doesn't answer your question, but I think it shows how rare that kind of connection really is.