(SPvP)Renegade starting at 50% energy in combat. thoughts on this?

Knighthonor.4061

I want to know how you all feel about this in SPvP. Yeah the Revenant has always been like this, but with the way Renegade works, with these pulsing effects from warband, and especially the Elite warband being our bread and butter, its hard to get this off starting from 50% energy when joining combat, likely to face large burst as well from enemy players. The skill cost alone eats that up, and legend swap resets to 50% again, for another quick energy drain. I think its perhaps the best time to experiment with making energy 100% from start of combat with Renegade only, and move on to making that baseline if it test well in balance.

> @Knighthonor.4061 said:

> I think its perhaps the best time to experiment with making energy 100% from start of combat with Renegade only, and move on to making that baseline if it test well in balance.

Nothing will make Renegade competitive in PvP; lacks tools that are critical to sucess in that game mode, and making the trashy ones He has more affordable won't miraculously make it work.

Path of Fire was released almost ten days ago; aside from me didn't saw a single Renegade spec playing in PvP, and I give up with the pulpy Reengade two days ago. Feels good to return to a strong, functional build as the power Herald is. No regrets (albeit crafting the ascended viper shortbow ended up being a waste, I'm afraid).