Mount Suggestions

> > NO mounts << these mounts will either not fit the game, or ruin it's immersion / lore-integrity

> > - SAB: their styles do not fit the open world. They're fine for within SAB, but we can tell from experience the SAB gliders and wvw sounds were a HUGE mistake.

SAB weapons are some of the best looking weapon skins in the game, I prefer them over any legendary skin anyday. I have ever SAB Glider, and Back skin. Having a giant King Toad SAB Mount would be hilarious or something like a large SAB Monkey hopping around like the large bunny mount would ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol omg that would be hilarious lol.

Charr car plz. Turret engage skill that does knockdown CC, then dismount. Can't turn on the spot, has to be on flat ground to be deployed. Tanks damage, but is slow.

![](https://i.imgur.com/6cQEUmV.jpg "")

Appears and disappears by mesmer illusion effect when mounted/unmounted (similarly to glider stealth).

Would make me a happy kitty.

> @DietPepsi.4371 said:

> Charr car plz. Turret engage skill that does knockdown CC, then dismount. Can't turn on the spot, has to be on flat ground to be deployed. Tanks damage, but is slow.

> ![](https://i.imgur.com/6cQEUmV.jpg "")

>

> Appears and disappears by mesmer illusion effect when mounted/unmounted (similarly to glider stealth).

>

> Would make me a happy kitty.

>

You win hands down, that is the best Mount idea so far lol!!! I LOVE the charr car so much. SPecially in wvw its hilariously fun to use lol.

• 1 year later...

Even though this thread is pretty old, I think this idea fits here better than any of the other mount threads.

Add a feline mount (which would provide the tiger skins requested above), that has the special skill of climbing. I imagine this as essentially speed walking up some vertical surfaces, or even jumping to a section and then running up or down. This mount would be awesome to run through the HOT maps.

I would like them to introduce "basic" mount, a mount that has no other special abilities than to carry you through the landscape. No leaps, no super-high jumps or superspeed, just raptor-matching speed to go over distances. This kind of mount could come in various forms (animated skeletons) and skins:

> @"Pax.3548" said:

> The mount I would like.......... its actually the horse. Yep, a common, simple, normal horse.

I would like to have such on some of my toons. Just a simple horse you summon to take you from point A to point B, without any special abilities. Could come in vast variety of skins later, *wink wink* Anet, wouldn't that be a good opportunity to monetize the development?

> @"Oenanthe.6549" said:

> I may be a bit odd and boring, but I would love a Dolyak for a mount, particularly the big fluffy ones they have in the Shiverpeaks.

I would love to have Dolyak mount on (at least one) Norn toons. Could be just a skin for horse-like mount, but still. They'd already have animated Dolyak there, those pack Dolyaks in WvW could be turned to Dolyak mount?

A wolf - big one - could be another mount/skin I could think having.

> @"Cragga the Eighty Third.6015" said:

> I would like golems.

Some sort of mech/exoskeleton mount could fit to some toons, definitely :) Maybe best to Asura toons, the mech-like mount for Norn or Charr would be colossal :open_mouth: Give race-specific "basic" mounts? Golem/mech for asura, Dolyak for Norn(*), horse for Humans, charr-machine-style motorbike to Charr, and something to Sylvari(**)?

EDIT: (*) Maybe wolf, too? How about Bear mount? A war bear mount? (**) Some of the mordrem creatures tamed? Fern hound?

EDIT2: A magic carpet mount? That is, just take the regular existing magic carpet, and make it mount with raptor-equivalent speed. A broom mount for witch-type toons?