LS4 Map Complaints

I like to solo map completion. I am rather disappointed that Living Season 4 maps cannot be solo completed. Completing them tracks with doing meta events, or you need a group of people to do it. This is fine for the first weeks of a new map, but it becomes increasingly hard to find people willing to do the event chains to get at Points of Interests that are gated behind meta events. This newest map has a vista that cannot be viewed without killing mobs of branded. I am just disappointed with this because doing map completion with my alts is my primary motivation for playing the game these days. I do not know why doing this is gated behind tasks that are increasingly hard to do as a map ages.

I have parked alts at Domain of Istan meta at the Mordant Crescent Hall, logged in to see if anyone was doing the meta over and over and over again, waiting for 5 to 10 minutes at a time. I could try to find a group doing that meta, but that means I am not engaging in solo map completion on my own time schedule. I find it vexing and unenjoyable, so I don't do these maps on alts. That means I am not repeating the content past my main character. I find it so off putting that I just do Tyrian maps on alt characters, the other living season maps, and some of the PoF expansion maps as well. I can't do the HoT maps on alts for the same reason. I just feel like my enjoyment of the LS4 maps to not be there. I don't enjoy them because the entire thing I like is completing them on alt characters. Basically, they are not alt friendly. I don't see a purpose in grinding the hearts endlessly on my main character so I am not really attempting to get the new items in those maps. I just wonder if I am the only one that feels this way