DEADEYE ANET WTF?

TkMan.9638

This class is absolutely useless.

PVP nope You sit there and get KILLED a sitting kitten duck. And if you stealth it's like 1 second not enoughto time stand and move out the way they jsut aoe the area and u die. Also if u use any skills to stay alive you are down to crap DPS no mobility, crappy stealth, low dps. I just auto attaced for 900 while my downed 1 skill does 1500 are u serious!??

Raiding, how do u do mechanics sitting there kneeling, might as well just pray to ur god while u are at it.

PVE maybe if u can get other groups to tank the dmg so u don't get stomped on.

After a bout a year of thief getting nerfed in wvw pvp and pve it's like why even bother, stolen skills are garbage, and the dps out put is pathetic, u can't evade as much anymore thanks to nerf, no more ghost thieves in wvw.

warriors are mad good in pvp, and in raids u need warriors in every squad. Also their dps war is just as good. As for their POF elite spec, maybe not so good dps wise, but it's decent in pvp. I don't think pof elite spec'd warriors use rifles. They use daggers, and the spell breaker (i had to look taht up) that killed me was a dagger wielder. Shot at him for 900 -1200 dmg, then 0 0 0 run up pimp slaps me down, then runs after the other guy he was chasing. pimps slaps him down and proceeds to dominate.