[SPOILERS] Almost made me stop playing

I was quite taken aback with the direction of the story in the latest episode that I almost stopped playing.

No, not because I was angry or anything but rather because it was SO good that I felt like my character didn't deserve to carry on with her daily activities. Before the episode dropped, I was busy gathering loot and crafting ascended armor but ever since I finished the latest episode, I was like, maybe I shouldn't be going around farming right now.

Anet, you somehow subconsciously put me in a state of mourning with the latest story and kudos to the development team for that. I'd also like to give a shout out to the human female voice actress for her great voice acting through out the story so far. Especially, in the latest episode, I almost forgot that the character I was controlling was created by me and wasn't a canon character in the story. Said to myself, "Goddamnit, Commander, this is all your fault!"

Phew, I think I need a break.

> @"Tazdingo.7213" said:

> I was quite taken aback with the direction of the story in the latest episode that I almost stopped playing.

>

> No, not because I was angry or anything but rather because it was SO good that I felt like my character didn't deserve to carry on with her daily activities. Before the episode dropped, I was busy gathering loot and crafting ascended armor but ever since I finished the latest episode, I was like, maybe I shouldn't be going around farming right now.

>

> Anet, you somehow subconsciously put me in a state of mourning with the latest story and kudos to the development team for that. I'd also like to give a shout out to the human female voice actress for her great voice acting through out the story so far. Especially, in the latest episode, I almost forgot that the character I was controlling was created by me and wasn't a canon character in the story. Said to myself, "kitten, Commander, this is all your fault!"

>

> Phew, I think I need a break.

>

>

April Stewart aka Human Female saying "Where is she?"....

I didn't regret playing my first playthrough as Human PC, especially after A Star to Guide Us, she nailed it.

If @"Gaile Gray.6029" can reach out to April Stewart she is absolutely amazing, she blooms, her voice is amazing.

And Debbi Derryberry!!!! This WONDERFUL Lady needs LOVE, SO MUCH LOVE!! She suffered so much giving those cries and shouts in the end!! My god! Debbi, I send you my hugs!!!

And Kari Wahlgren!!! She understands Caithe soooo much!! Her deepness and yet warmth twisted with this shadow inside of her... Everything heard in her voice and the line: "Speak Through Me" heard from her!!!

They nailed it!! Amazing job!

We need April's Behind the Voice video ASAP!!!! Why is the Female Human PC's voice most emotional? What happened that April now puts so many emotions to this character?

Astonoshing voiceacting! Just perfection in general!!

@"Eve Eschenbacher.4201" and the writers and the amazing voiceactors: You Are Absolutely Amazing! When You feel it, You just feel it, it all comes from your heart, comes from your experiences, comes from your struggles and pain.

All I can do is just give you my support and love.

I love You, Guild Wars 2 Family!!

I have not heard the human female VO as I play female norn. Female norn seemed pretty good overall. I really liked the last "I don't know" line as it was delivered in a delayed and shaky way which is rare for the norn character. Felt really powerful.

I found a video with the line. The video audio is very quiet so you have to crank up the volume. Linked is the timestamp of the line I mentioned.

> @"Arden.7480" said:

> > @"Tazdingo.7213" said:

> > I was quite taken aback with the direction of the story in the latest episode that I almost stopped playing.

> >

> > No, not because I was angry or anything but rather because it was SO good that I felt like my character didn't deserve to carry on with her daily activities. Before the episode dropped, I was busy gathering loot and crafting ascended armor but ever since I finished the latest episode, I was like, maybe I shouldn't be going around farming right now.

> >

> > Anet, you somehow subconsciously put me in a state of mourning with the latest story and kudos to the development team for that. I'd also like to give a shout out to the human female voice actress for her great voice acting through out the story so far. Especially, in the latest episode, I almost forgot that the character I was controlling was created by me and wasn't a canon character in the story. Said to myself, "kitten, Commander, this is all your fault!"

> >

> > Phew, I think I need a break.

> >

> >

>

> April Stewart aka Human Female saying "Where is she?"....

>

> I didn't regret playing my first playthrough as Human PC, especially after A Star to Guide Us, she nailed it.

>

> If @"Gaile Gray.6029" can reach out to April Stewart she is absolutely amazing, she blooms, her voice is amazing.

> And Debbi Derryberry!!!! This WONDERFUL Lady needs LOVE, SO MUCH LOVE!! She suffered so much giving those cries and shouts in the end!! My god! Debbi, I send you my hugs!!!

> And Kari Wahlgren!!! She understands Caithe soooo much!! Her deepness and yet warmth twisted with this shadow inside of her... Everything heard in her voice and the line: "Speak Through Me" heard from her!!!

> They nailed it!! Amazing job!

>

> We need April's Behind the Voice video ASAP!!!! Why is the Female Human PC's voice most emotional? What happened that April now puts so many emotions to this character?

>

> Astonoshing voiceacting! Just perfection in general!!

>

> @"Eve Eschenbacher.4201" and the writers and the amazing voiceactors: You Are Absolutely Amazing! When You feel it, You just feel it, it all comes from your heart, comes from your experiences, comes from your struggles and pain.

>

> All I can do is just give you my support and love.

>

> I love You, Guild Wars 2 Family!!

Oops. Never knew the name of the actual voice actress so thanks for enlightening me haha. And yes, I'm still waiting for her 'Behind the voice' video as well!!!