New Legendary Longbow : some additional Pharus effect you might not have noticed

- When you critically hit an enemy with bow attacks, a pillar of light effect will strike the enemy.

There is not Internal CD.

There is also a small trail of light that flows from your hand

Visible at 1 minute.

- Dragon Hunter longbow skill #3 has same animation than other skill, making it harder to dodge/avoid

Good showcase. I noticed the right hand energy but forgot about it.

A few screenshots I think are helpful:

Pharus's draw animation is actually so tall you can't see the top of it so I was lucky to find another player with the bow who drawed it for me for screenshot. This is how tall it is in a recognizable location for scale. And it scales with character model a bit, too.

![](https://i.imgur.com/CRg6YK7.jpg "")

Screenshot of the crit effect. The crit effect might be the most over the top aspect of any legendary ever.

![](https://i.imgur.com/Kl9gegk.jpg "")

![](https://i.imgur.com/7xH38Xu.jpg "")

It goes up so, so high. It's kind of unbelievable.

> @"Blocki.4931" said:

> I love the draw on this one and it's a shame most people overlook that.

The draw, imo, is the only good part of the new longbow.

The pillar of light on crit is a nice touch, but I'm not sure if it's worth it to get, especially since I planned on using it on a DH.

The animations and color looks too similar to the base DH LB ones.

> @"mortrialus.3062" said:

> Good showcase. I noticed the right hand energy but forgot about it.

>

> A few screenshots I think are helpful:

>

> Pharus's draw animation is actually so tall you can't see the top of it so I was lucky to find another player with the bow who drawed it for me for screenshot. This is how tall it is in a recognizable location for scale. And it scales with character model a bit, too.

>

> ![](https://i.imgur.com/CRg6YK7.jpg "")

>

> Screenshot of the crit effect. The crit effect might be the most over the top aspect of any legendary ever.

>

> ![](https://i.imgur.com/Kl9gegk.jpg "")

>

>

> ![](https://i.imgur.com/7xH38Xu.jpg "")

>

> It goes up so, so high. It's kind of unbelievable.

Thanks for the screen they are beautiful !

This legendary is for me really underated

> Screenshot of the crit effect. The crit effect might be the most over the top aspect of any legendary ever.

Is there a video out that shows the absurdly gigantic lightning "tower" on crits?

I wanna see how it looks like when you crit non stop, especially from another players view from the distance, mountain or from the griffon's eye view

> @"Gehenna.3625" said:

> > @"Arsenic Touch.7960" said:

> > Will probably be the first legendary I get, I love just about everything about it.

>

> Same for me but man it takes some doing. Just the mystic coins and amalgamated gemstones are a huge cost. I need to learn some patience I think lol.

Yes, it costed me about 3000 Gold... That's sooo expensive.

> @"Rattengeist.8165" said:

> > @"mortrialus.3062" said:

> > Screenshot of the crit effect. The crit effect might be the most over the top aspect of any legendary ever.

>

> Is there a video out that shows the absurdly gigantic lightning "tower" on crits?

> I wanna see how it looks like when you crit non stop, especially from another players view from the distance, mountain or from the griffon's eye view

>

Unless my partner has some setting off that hides it, I think the pillar of light at the target is only visibly to the wielder.

> @"Tanner Blackfeather.6509" said:

> > @"Rattengeist.8165" said:

> > > @"mortrialus.3062" said:

> > > Screenshot of the crit effect. The crit effect might be the most over the top aspect of any legendary ever.

> >

> > Is there a video out that shows the absurdly gigantic lightning "tower" on crits?

> > I wanna see how it looks like when you crit non stop, especially from another players view from the distance, mountain or from the griffon's eye view

> >

>

> Unless my partner has some setting off that hides it, I think the pillar of light at the target is only visibly to the wielder.

Hmpf. Makes sense though. Such a gigantic pillar of light would probably make you an easy to spot target in WvW or simply annoy other players

Nonetheless, awesome detail!

> @"Tanner Blackfeather.6509" said:

> > @"Rattengeist.8165" said:

> > > Screenshot of the crit effect. The crit effect might be the most over the top aspect of any legendary ever.

> >

> > Is there a video out that shows the absurdly gigantic lightning "tower" on crits?

> > I wanna see how it looks like when you crit non stop, especially from another players view from the distance, mountain or from the griffon's eye view

> >

>

> Unless my partner has some setting off that hides it, I think the pillar of light at the target is only visibly to the wielder.

This seems unfair. You see other player's unique Frostfang crits. You see incinerator's crits.

> > @"Tanner Blackfeather.6509" said:

> > > @"Rattengeist.8165" said:

> > > > @"mortrialus.3062" said:

> > > > Screenshot of the crit effect. The crit effect might be the most over the top aspect of any legendary ever.

> > >

> > > Is there a video out that shows the absurdly gigantic lightning "tower" on crits?

> > > I wanna see how it looks like when you crit non stop, especially from another players view from the distance, mountain or from the griffon's eye view

> > >

> >

> > Unless my partner has some setting off that hides it, I think the pillar of light at the target is only visibly to the wielder.

>

> This seems unfair. You see other player's unique Frostfang crits. You see incinerator's crits.

There are unique crits for these weapons ??

> @"Lasiurus.4067" said:

> > @"mortrialus.3062" said:

> > > @"Tanner Blackfeather.6509" said:

> > > > @"Rattengeist.8165" said:

> > > > > @"mortrialus.3062" said:

> > > > > Screenshot of the crit effect. The crit effect might be the most over the top aspect of any legendary ever.

> > > >

> > > > Is there a video out that shows the absurdly gigantic lightning "tower" on crits?

> > > > I wanna see how it looks like when you crit non stop, especially from another players view from the distance, mountain or from the griffon's eye view

> > > >

> > >

> > > Unless my partner has some setting off that hides it, I think the pillar of light at the target is only visibly to the wielder.

> >

> > This seems unfair. You see other player's unique Frostfang crits. You see incinerator's crits.

>

> There are unique crits for these weapons ??

A few of them. Incinerator and Frostfang are the only two I know off the top of my head because you can see them.

> > @"Lasiurus.4067" said:

> > > > @"Tanner Blackfeather.6509" said:

> > > > > @"Rattengeist.8165" said:

> > > > > > @"mortrialus.3062" said:

> > > > > > Screenshot of the crit effect. The crit effect might be the most over the top aspect of any legendary ever.

> > > > >

> > > > > Is there a video out that shows the absurdly gigantic lightning "tower" on crits?

> > > > > I wanna see how it looks like when you crit non stop, especially from another players view from the distance, mountain or from the griffon's eye view

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > Unless my partner has some setting off that hides it, I think the pillar of light at the target is only visibly to the wielder.

> > >

> > > This seems unfair. You see other player's unique Frostfang crits. You see incinerator's crits.

> >

> > There are unique crits for these weapons ??

>

> A few of them. Incinerator and Frostfang are the only two I know off the top of my head because you can see them.

What is it ? Never noticed... And I got incinerator...

> > @"Lasiurus.4067" said:

> > > > @"Tanner Blackfeather.6509" said:

> > > > > @"Rattengeist.8165" said:

> > > > > > @"mortrialus.3062" said:

> > > > > > Screenshot of the crit effect. The crit effect might be the most over the top aspect of any legendary ever.

> > > > >

> > > > > Is there a video out that shows the absurdly gigantic lightning "tower" on crits?

> > > > > I wanna see how it looks like when you crit non stop, especially from another players view from the distance, mountain or from the griffon's eye view

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > Unless my partner has some setting off that hides it, I think the pillar of light at the target is only visibly to the wielder.

> > >

> > > This seems unfair. You see other player's unique Frostfang crits. You see incinerator's crits.

> >

> > There are unique crits for these weapons ??

>

> A few of them. Incinerator and Frostfang are the only two I know off the top of my head because you can see them.

Shark spear has unique crits of a chomping ghost shark. Can be fun with the various multi-hit attacks.

> @"avey.4201" said:

> This bow goes with DH so well, and finally a bow not aimed for cabbages, I want it, but I have reskinned kudzu account bound from years ago, and no point deleting a legendary.

Make the new bow and reskin the old one..... BOOM 2 Legendaries with the skin you like. Which is perfect, since only builds seem to use it right now.