Please remove Slippery Slope from the game

that instability real is fail, how it look. If floor have some non-horizontal angle you can trouble just walk from one point to other, mini jumping puzle on start - fails, clifside - double fails ?

In gw2 people like control char, that like totaly control, they now not scare on acrobatic, but now all that we accumulate and improve each day make to zero. No matte how you move and that skill you have - you like dog on ice

Well like last the T2 recommended was Snowblind with Slippery Slope and Social Awkwardness. To a T4 farming group anything in T2 is stupid easy. These instabilities, while at least appropriate for a snow covered region, didn't make the fight more challenging or more fun. It was just an annoyance, especially while moving through the forest, bumping off of rocks, logs and sliding back from slopes. In no way was this fractal more fun with SS.

Now if I were a player already struggling with T2....well, this instability would not have been a welcome addition.

Knew I read it somewhere before :sweat_smile:

> Slippery terrain

>All walkable terrain would work similar to SAB w2z3 ice. This sounds to me like a fun idea, but **most people would probably find it one of the most annoying/hated instabilities**. Im also not sure how it would work with the jumping puzzle parts in Uncategorized and Chaos fractal, would most likely have to be dissabled there, or just in the whole fractal. It could work with time intervals though (10 seconds on, 10 second off).

and foresaw what's coming :tongue:.

> @"rabenpriester.7129" said:

> - Losing control of your character is unfun

I quite enjoy it.

> - Goes against established game mechanics

Actually, it goes with some established (although previously rare) mechanics. The Oil meta in the new map has it.

> - Just breaks the game on uneven ground and... heh: slopes

Not really.

> - you're already trying to bruteforce it by removing it from certain fractals and certain spots on other fractals

They started blacklisting instabilities ages ago; this isn't anything new.

> @"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:

> > @"rabenpriester.7129" said:

> > - Goes against established game mechanics

> Actually, it goes with some established (although previously rare) mechanics. The Oil meta in the new map has it.

The other exp i see is a boss on the Specimen chamber of Sandswept isles.

Already saw this meta fail even with a lot of ppl on it, thanks to this boss who pushed away everyone on the ice dying zone. Oh and usually there is more than 5 players on it.

> > - Just breaks the game on uneven ground and... heh: slopes

> Not really.

Asking players during years to learn control and good positionning and after that send them the slippery slap on their face . . .

Maybe not for you but for some people first its rude. Second its a non sense evolution. Like some kind of sabotage or something.

> @"DrFox.8091" said:

> > @"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:

> > > @"rabenpriester.7129" said:

> > > - Goes against established game mechanics

> > Actually, it goes with some established (although previously rare) mechanics. The Oil meta in the new map has it.

> The other exp i see is a boss on the Specimen chamber of Sandswept isles.

So it doesn't go against established game mechanics; some people just don't like it.

> > > - Just breaks the game on uneven ground and... heh: slopes

> > Not really.

> Asking players during years to learn control and good positionning and after that send them the slippery slap on their face . . .

So it doesn't break the game; some people just don't like it.

it has huge bugs, that's for sure. Shattered Observatory + Slippery Slope makes it impossible to solo the ball/marble leading up to second encounter -- the slippery slope causes some strange bounces off of the upper cliff rock (when Special from lower one).

Not really feeling speed increase under swiftness.

My h'ween axe didnt work at all.

tempted to agree with OP