Right Mouse button / Camera control bug?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

> @"Rei Hino.5961" said:

> I see the same issue on my g/f's computer...have no idea why.

As suggested before, it is the mouse. Either repair it or replace it (sometimes disassembling and cleaning the contacts is enough).

I have assembled a brandnew rig since I last posted in this thread and am no longer experiencing said issue with my new hardware (including a new SteelSeries mouse).

• 2 weeks later...

> @"Ashantara.8731" said:

> > @"Rei Hino.5961" said:

> > I see the same issue on my g/f's computer...have no idea why.

>

> As suggested before, it is the mouse. Either repair it or replace it (sometimes disassembling and cleaning the contacts is enough).

>

> I have assembled a brandnew rig since I last posted in this thread and am no longer experiencing said issue with my new hardware (including a new SteelSeries mouse).

It's not the mouse, stop this fanboy defense stuff or whatever it is, for 8 years it's been a well documented issue. It covers brand new mice, several brands etc

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Camera-control-issues-a-documented-list

Either the developers can't fix it, or don't want to. Going by the fact revenant has a game breaking bug that's been reported for ages but still isn't acknowledged or fixed, I'm pretty sure they just don't want to. It's demoralizing and frustrating for all people who love this game, and the last thing needed is someone saying "it's the mouse 4head" just because they don't realize that assembling a brand new rig means the somewhat persistent issue hasn't triggered for them yet, that doesn't guarantee it won't for you down the line.

Don't you realize most these people have played just fine till the bug hit them?

when a physical issue happens to a mouse, it's consistent over every, single, game. you can test it, so when you do and you get a somewhat reliable issue on this game vs a non existent issue on other games.

it's not the mouse.

good news is, you have a spare mouse somewhere you can reuse sometime, bad news is, you have zero critical thinking skills.

Merry Christmas.

> @"Noh.5092" said:

> It's not the mouse, stop this fanboy defense stuff or whatever it is

1. I am female.

2. What "fan _girl_ defense stuff" are you talking about? Fan of what exactly?

3. I merely posted my own experience with the issue. No need to attack me for it.

> https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Camera-control-issues-a-documented-list

Thanks for posting the link, I've never heard about it before. And again, I no longer have this issue with my new hardware, so...

> Going by the fact revenant has a game breaking bug that's been reported for ages but still isn't acknowledged or fixed, [...]

Ahh, now I get you. You think I am a GW2 "fan girl" for "defending the game" by merely expressing my own experience with the issue? :sweat_smile: Well, I am certain ArenaNet will object that assessment regarding the many times I have been punished for voicing my criticism on here (about both, the content as well as the technical issues the game is having).