Zephyrite Flute

That side-achievement implying that flute and harmonizing crystals is awesome, and I wonder, why not making it bigger like 10 songs to play and rewarding at final step the said flute? Just like that chair achievement but for that flute? It sounds great, the symbols apparitions add a touch of magic. A nice chilling moment within a map that is already cold. :D

• ArenaNet Staff

> @"hugo.4705" said:

> That side-achievement implying that flute and harmonizing crystals is awesome, and I wonder, why not making it bigger like 10 songs to play and rewarding at final step the said flute? Just like that chair achievement but for that flute? It sounds great, the symbols apparitions add a touch of magic. A nice chilling moment within a map that is already cold. :D

Ya know what? That was originally the plan :) But as we got deeper and deeper with how the Zephyrites were going to use music to help in the fight, we realized we couldn't really do a full song, but we could do specific notes. Did you find the one Zephyrite's brother?

I found the required notes for the zephyrite flute mastery point within a few tries was a very nice melody. About the harmonizers, I heard their harmonics separetly but haven't tried to put them together ^^ :D I definitely need to investigate.

I guess they could have used their songs to destabilize kralkatorrik inner crystals making him weak/ Cracking crystals and destroying minions. :p

Thanks for your answer!

Order: Clover, Journey, Breeze, Saffron, Daybreak, Yukisna Notes from left to right with flute: E (Mi), G (Sol), A (La), B (Si) and C (Do)

Song with only 3 notes sequences: Mi-La-Si , Si-Sol-Si , La-Si-Mi , La-Sol-Do , Do-Mi-La

Song with only 4 notes sequences: Sol-Mi-Sol-Si , Do-Sol-Do-La , Sol-Si-Do-Sol , Si-La-Sol-Si , Sol-Si-Do-Sol

Song with all sequences: Mi-La-Si Sol-Mi-Sol-Si , Si-Sol-Si Do-Sol-Do-La , La-Si-Mi Sol-Si-Do-Sol , La-Sol-Do Si-La-Sol-Si , Do-Mi-La Sol-Si-Do-Sol

When played, all are nice melodies, but I haven't spotted any well known song.

Raw skills numbers:

Clover: 134 2124

Journey: 424 5253

Breeze: 341 2452

Saffron: 325 4324

Daybreak: 241 5141

Yukisna: 513 2452