LFG. Very Late Night Gamer on Yak's Bend

Drixx.5084

Hello everyone,

I live on the West Coast, but I work nights, so it makes it a very quiet world during my awake hours! I'd really like to find a guild that operates late into the night that I can find a community of players that I can have some fun with.

I live on Yak's Bend, and I enjoy WvW, so finding a guild on that server would be ideal, but it's not a dealbreaker. Finding people to play with is. I've received numerous invites to guilds, and so far every one that I've joined has either next to no representation, or no one is on when I am. I enjoy pretty much every aspect of the game, and would love to experience more of it.

Thanks for reading, and I hope there's some guild out there for me :)

> @Drixx.5084 said:

> Hello everyone,

> I live on the West Coast, but I work nights, so it makes it a very quiet world during my awake hours! I'd really like to find a guild that operates late into the night that I can find a community of players that I can have some fun with.

>

> I live on Yak's Bend, and I enjoy WvW, so finding a guild on that server would be ideal, but it's not a dealbreaker. Finding people to play with is. I've received numerous invites to guilds, and so far every one that I've joined has either next to no representation, or no one is on when I am. I enjoy pretty much every aspect of the game, and would love to experience more of it.

>

> Thanks for reading, and I hope there's some guild out there for me :)

@"Drixx.5084" hit me up on discord: shadz#2477 or steam: tekren and we can discuss a guild