403 Forbidden on forum

Hi all.

I have gotten a strange issue.

I usually browse the forum without logging in. For me that's an easy way to keep myself from posting replies without thinking twice about them :)

Lately, however, I've been getting error 403 Forbidden after a while (a few minnutes), then I have to close the browser tab and open again. While I'm not 100% sure, I think it may have started once when I forgot to log out from the support site.

Now, I assume it's a problem on my side but I thought maybe the savvy people here could help me figure out what might be the cause. While I may be quite good with computers in general I'm not really friends with TCP/IP and its functions so I haven't tried a lot of things.

Now, for relevant specs: Win10 64-bit build 1809, and Edge browser.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

> @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> That 'error' is shown when you navigate to a thread/post that has been removed.

> It's Vanilla's silly message for 'this content has been removed'.

Unfortunately it's not that simple; I get this error on all kind of pages, both subforum thread lists as well as posts which are very much not removed.

> @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> Then, you might want to send an email to forums@arena.net

>

> Good luck.

Ah, is that how you get forum support? Thanks much for the info, I'll give the rest of the helpful forum folks a chance to shine Before contacting Anet at least :)