Could use some guidence

Kilo.2539

Greetings,

I will keep this short. I've been playing GW2 since launch, and I've been playing this franchise since 2005. I love it! The lore, Art, Combat mechanics etc. I primarily play WvW now but I'm losing interest in that game mode. All my friends have stopped playing for the most part and WvW is "Dead" in my eyes. (I do still like to roam and duel)

I tried getting into PvP but to be honest, it's just not fun. The players are angry and the power creep is real. Also, I main warrior and there's no spot in the meta for warrior atm.

So now I'm left with PvE. I love Guild Wars lore but I just can't get focused on any one particular thing in PvE… Like what am I supposed to be doing? Is the end game achievement hunting? Raids? Fractals? Should I be just starting over on a new character? I can't find a group for raids and fractals are sort of fun but is this it?

I recommend finding a large-ish pve guild who do a range of activities (not all do raids/fracs etc). If you're not sure where to start, have a look down the dailies section of the achievements tab; each LS3 and 4 map will have a small list of dailies which contribute towards the rewards of that story, such as ascended gear with changeable stats, armour/weapon/backpack skins, karma/exp rewards for killing enemies on the map, material boxes to make gold profit on, etc. You could also start making a lege weapon or two, as you'll probably have the gifts of battle already.

> @"Funky.4861" said:

> I recommend finding a large-ish pve guild who do a range of activities (not all do raids/fracs etc). If you're not sure where to start, have a look down the dailies section of the achievements tab; each LS3 and 4 map will have a small list of dailies which contribute towards the rewards of that story, such as ascended gear with changeable stats, armour/weapon/backpack skins, karma/exp rewards for killing enemies on the map, material boxes to make gold profit on, etc. You could also start making a lege weapon or two, as you'll probably have the gifts of battle already.

I started the crafting process for Frostfang and I thought that was kind of neat but man did it start to get expensive. It's on hold for now. I guess I could do all the dailies for those living world maps.. I didn't realize they contributed toward rewards.