"We nerfed Mirages in the recent patch"

Fortus.6175

They keep nerfing numbers when it's the mechanics that are busted.

Changing some random skill to do 1 less stack of confusion accomplishes jack squat when the problems are that mirage cloak is inherently unfair by design, and that the phantasm rework was a massive utility overbuff to a class that already had S-tier utility.

The team needs to consider actually taking something away from the class rework-style before it can be properly balanced.

> @"DanAlcedo.3281" said:

> After that post, i got so much hate from Mirage Mains...

> How we all should just "get gud" and Mirage is 100% Balanced bla bla.

>

>

>

>

Very good meme ?

Some people are just completely incapable of overcoming their biases or emotions on issues like this. They dedicate to mind that Mirage is **their** class, that **they** play it, and they get results because **they** are so skilled and either don't realize or start to deny that this game is Build Wars 2, not a balanced fighting game where skill alone determines victory.

> @"Arcaedus.7290" said:

> > @"DanAlcedo.3281" said:

> > After that post, i got so much hate from Mirage Mains...

> > How we all should just "get gud" and Mirage is 100% Balanced bla bla.

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

> Very good meme ?

>

> Some people are just completely incapable of overcoming their biases or emotions on issues like this. They dedicate to mind that Mirage is **their** class, that **they** play it, and they get results because **they** are so skilled and either don't realize or start to deny that this game is Build Wars 2, not a balanced fighting game where skill alone determines victory.

My main for story and open world and first character is my mesmer (chrono, now Mirage). I refuse to play it in any competitive game mode though. Feels like cheating.

> @"Fortus.6175" said:

>

>

> Had a giggle....then I cried.

This is hilariously accurate.

> @"Fortus.6175" said:

> > @"MyPuppy.8970" said:

> > Well even after nerfs Mirage is still so OP even Sanji became one in last chapter of One Piece...

>

> please no spoilers

Spoilers don't actually exist and spoiler panic culture is ridiculous as knowing the plot to something prior to experiencing it does not negatively impact your potential enjoyment of it.

> After that post, i got so much hate from Mirage Mains...

> How we all should just "get gud" and Mirage is 100% Balanced bla bla.

I went through all 311 comments of the reddit post including posts normally hidden by low ratings and saw literally 1 guy make 1 post like this until you responded to him.

> @"mortrialus.3062" said:

>

> I went through all 311 comments of the reddit post including posts normally hidden by low ratings and saw literally 1 guy make 1 post like this until you responded to him.

That's some dedication.

Edit: Seems a certain streamer is starting a trend saying "mirage mains are after me" when half the time nothing is happening and the other half the time it's from people who don't even play the class.

> @"apharma.3741" said:

> > @"mortrialus.3062" said:

> > > @"DanAlcedo.3281" said:

> > > After that post, i got so much hate from Mirage Mains...

> > > How we all should just "get gud" and Mirage is 100% Balanced bla bla.

> >

> > I went through all 311 comments of the reddit post including posts normally hidden by low ratings and saw literally 1 guy make 1 post like this until you responded to him.

>

> That's some dedication.

>

> Edit: Seems a certain streamer is starting a trend saying "mirage mains are after me" when half the time nothing is happening and the other half the time it's from people who don't even play the class.

That streamer I can totally see getting a lot of hate. His video was also a lot more inflammatory towards everyone, throwing out the R-word at people, players, and developers left and right, than some cute funny little comic.

> > @"apharma.3741" said:

> > > @"mortrialus.3062" said:

> > > > @"DanAlcedo.3281" said:

> > > > After that post, i got so much hate from Mirage Mains...

> > > > How we all should just "get gud" and Mirage is 100% Balanced bla bla.

> > >

> > > I went through all 311 comments of the reddit post including posts normally hidden by low ratings and saw literally 1 guy make 1 post like this until you responded to him.

> >

> > That's some dedication.

> >

> > Edit: Seems a certain streamer is starting a trend saying "mirage mains are after me" when half the time nothing is happening and the other half the time it's from people who don't even play the class.

>

> That streamer I can totally see getting a lot of hate. His video was also a lot more inflammatory towards everyone, throwing out the R-word at people, players, and developers left and right, than some cute funny little comic.

Yeah I've just noticed people seem to be labelling anyone that disagrees with mirage seeing everything on it increased in CD by 100%, all skills doing half damage/condition stacks + duration and making mirage cloak purely a cosmetic item as a mirage main who must have spawned from the fiery bowls of hell from the womb of Satan.

Nerfing Condi Mirage the right way the first time would be nice.

To bad most of the people here are going to suggest things that aren't actually the right way, and try to smiter's boon the class. Many would impose unnecessary nerfs that affect power, which although having the same mechanics **(like mirage cloak)**; doesn't over perform like it's condi counterpart.

>

> I went through all 311 comments of the reddit post including posts normally hidden by low ratings and saw literally 1 guy make 1 post like this until you responded to him.

Private message exists.

Ingame also :/

> > @"mortrialus.3062" said:

> > > @"DanAlcedo.3281" said:

> > > After that post, i got so much hate from Mirage Mains...

> > > How we all should just "get gud" and Mirage is 100% Balanced bla bla.

> >

> > I went through all 311 comments of the reddit post including posts normally hidden by low ratings and saw literally 1 guy make 1 post like this until you responded to him.

>

> Private message exists.

> Ingame also :/

How would they send you hate in game as your reddit account does not link to your in game account from what I can see, though I don't have a reddit account so can't see everything. The only way of finding out your IGN was from this thread after you said you were getting hate. Things aren't adding up.

Though I guess questioning your turn of events for some would be classed as hate and victim shaming for some...