Is there a way to get more than 30 fps in WvW Fights ou places with 10+ people ?

Tryant.9027

My pc:

i5 3.0 Ghz 3330

8GB RAM

GTX 1060GB

I know my pc is kind of mediocre for most people, but i never had any fps problem at any game even at maximum settings, however at guild wars 2 even with a lot of things on LOW / Disabled my fps is still very bad and lot of stutter when moving camera.

Is there a ''fix'' that people use or something ?

CPU is often the bottleneck. Single core speed in particular are preferred. Overclock your current CPU if you can, even a mild OC like MSIs OC gene can help. neither of the two post make clear if you have k chips.

There are also specific graphics options that have a higher impact with multiple players.

There are many videos about the options that can be found. I believe it's recommended: Character model limit (probably lowest if your comp struggles), shadows, reflections, and post processing can be turned down.

This wont likely help in WvW or GW2, but Nvidia OC scanner is available now for Pascal cards in Evga Precision X1 and MSI Afterburn beta versions, that will overclock your graphics card easily. For the OP this might help slightly. It takes about a half hour to run and requires no knowledge about OCing really. It's very easy to do.

Other then that the engine isnt optmized particularly well and there isnt anything we can do about it.

I did just build a new PC with an i7-9700k but I haven't OC'd successfully yet but I'm curious to see what upgrade I'll get in WvW.

Try:

Postprocessing - off

Standard Enemy Models - on

Standard Friendly Models - on

Effect LOD - on

Character Model Limit - low

Character Model Quality - low

Reflections - none

These settings affect your fps the most, so try changing these. Even on lowest settings facing your camera towards a 50 man group (that you cannot see yet) will drop your frames by a significant amount, so you might want to tweak more settings down until you find the sweetspot.

Upgrade your CPU , i5-9600k/i7-9700k/Ryzen 5 2600 or older generation i7-7700k/i7-8700k/i5-8600k/i7-6700k

It is unwise to upgrade to i5-3570k/i7-3770k at this point as even with a hefty overclock to 4.7-4.8GHz they are minorly slower due to generational gains.

Processor speed is critical because GW2 is held up by one main thread, even if there are many threads

* Turn off reflections

* turn off shadows

* set standard enemy models

* set model limit low