How many people quit rev after the 1 second delay on Shackling wave?

RobMonty.3719

Sword 4 is fun but I never played revenant for it in the first place. Besides it still wrecks people with quickness applied.It's sad to see that some people only see this class as viable because of S4 which is partially true.

As for your mesmer rant, guy - everyone is slowly getting tired of that class shadowing over other in terms of strength and at least Mirage is slowly getting tweaked (not sure if in right direction yet). Perhaps in next addon mesmers will get that sort of shitty treatment they deserver by getting a spec similar to trash renegade.

Sword 4 is fun but I never played revenant for it in the first place. Besides it still wrecks people with quickness applied.It's sad to see that some people only see this class as viable because of S4 which is partially true.

As for your mesmer rant, guy - everyone is slowly getting tired of that class shadowing over other in terms of strength and at least Mirage is slowly getting tweaked (not sure if in right direction yet). Perhaps in next addon mesmers will get that sort of shitty treatment they deserver by getting a spec similar to trash renegade.

> @"AngelLovesFredrik.6741" said:

> First of all, you spoiled brats. Try playing hammer Guardian without on-demand quickness, if I can hit my spells.. So can you.

> Stop.

Yo, permacc overloaded bursty damage aegis blinding spoiled onetrick pony cuntardian prick - there are other viable builds for guardian out there, not just one.

Get lost.

It's a bad change because it's clunky and feels awkward to use alongside the rest of the kit. I would happily nerf the damage significantly and return the cast time to what it was. I would make a similar change to Deathstrike too - the recurring theme of sword offhand now is it has insane potential damage but landing it is too awkward and inconsistent. Reduce the damage, make it more reliable.

It's still not _difficult_ to land if you have quickness or bait out a dodge, just... awkward. Phase Traversal - > wait for dodge - > sword 4 works against most players. If you just try to use it in a 1v1 without baiting dodges or defensive CDs, and without quickness from weapon swap, then yes it's worthless because no one will eat it. It can't be used like that anymore.

> @"Chuck.2864" said:

> If you just try to use it in a 1v1 without baiting dodges or defensive CDs, and without quickness from weapon swap, then yes it's worthless because no one will eat it. It can't be used like that anymore.

Ugh...actually having to use my skills smartly.

Sounds exhausting. Better re-roll now.

> @"Zenix.6198" said:

> > @"Chuck.2864" said:

> > If you just try to use it in a 1v1 without baiting dodges or defensive CDs, and without quickness from weapon swap, then yes it's worthless because no one will eat it. It can't be used like that anymore.

>

> Ugh...actually having to use my skills smartly.

> Sounds exhausting. Better re-roll now.

>

>

They hype train does not stop for thinking, just keep on mashing buttons!

![](http://i.imgur.com/1d58kOi.jpg "")

> @"Zenix.6198" said:

> > @"Chuck.2864" said:

> > If you just try to use it in a 1v1 without baiting dodges or defensive CDs, and without quickness from weapon swap, then yes it's worthless because no one will eat it. It can't be used like that anymore.

>

> Ugh...actually having to use my skills smartly.

> Sounds exhausting. Better re-roll now.

>

>

The problem is that theres a lot of classes still existing with high damage skills and barely any tell while they only did something about rev

> @"Miles Smiles.8951" said:

> now we got a proper Incisorr amongst our ranks as well, a truly decent manifestation. must be a troll

But is he _the only herald on the top 20_? Remember: Incisorr is a retard but he have his rank to back him up everytime someone be like "Oh you must be bronze player" (And honestly that's what make it even funnier)

> @"canseemee.8645" said:

> sword 5 plus sword 3 still does like 15k dmg combined L0L

Sword 3 bugs out more than it works, like literally the amount of times someone just moves out of range during the cast time making the skill fail is absurd, don't even let me start about all the pathing issues this game has wich also makes sword 3 fail a ton of times.

Sword 5 can be strong yeah but it's also easily avoidable, the way the skill works is in two parts, first you shadowstep to an enemy and apply chilled and slow, if this hits and only if this hit you'll do a second strike a bit after dealing the big damage. Out of my experience the skill is pretty obvious and can be easily avoided by almost just side stepping.

Also 15k in two skills is actually really bad if you consider ranger can do 20k+ with longbow in one skill from 1500 range. Theres a lot of classes that can do a ton of damage if they all build like most revenants build, wich is maximum dps.

> @"Snellibee.2761" said:

> > @"canseemee.8645" said:

> > sword 5 plus sword 3 still does like 15k dmg combined L0L

>

> Sword 3 bugs out more than it works, like literally the amount of times someone just moves out of range during the cast time making the skill fail is absurd, don't even let me start about all the pathing issues this game has wich also makes sword 3 fail a ton of times.

> Sword 5 can be strong yeah but it's also easily avoidable, the way the skill works is in two parts, first you shadowstep to an enemy and apply chilled and slow, if this hits and only if this hit you'll do a second strike a bit after dealing the big damage. Out of my experience the skill is pretty obvious and can be easily avoided by almost just side stepping.

> Also 15k in two skills is actually really bad if you consider ranger can do 20k+ with longbow in one skill from 1500 range. Theres a lot of classes that can do a ton of damage if they all build like most revenants build, wich is maximum dps.

I agree with almost everything you have said however, it's all about applying the damage at the right time (i.e. counting dodges/stun breaks etc before porting in and wrecking).

Also longbow soul beast still needs to merge, sic em, and then longbow 2 to get that much damage so 3 skills :P

yeah, dont know why Anet slap down Rev when it's not even dominant in PvP

but still i still play Rev as my PvP main, more fun than other classes in PvP for the high risk high reward game play

Anet need to focus on nerf Mirage and DE

Mirage got way too much damage for the amount of sustain it have

and DE, there's no hard counter in game to constant stealth

i literally spent like 3min+ fighting a perma DE 1v1 with a Rev yesterday

the DE was pretty bad at hitting me, but neither could i kill him because he just constantly going into stealth

as soon as i reveal him with Gaze of Darkness, he Shadow Meld and dodges back far away into stealth, and i had to wait for Gaze's 15 sec to cooldown while Shadow Meld only got a 5sec cooldown

eventually one of his teammate got bored of how useless he is and ganked me