The Library, a beautiful mess [Spoilers]

Ohoni.6057

My only complaint is that the first time I went there I was careful to explore all around the outsides and the top level (even finding the "hidden" room) before going into the middle and starting the story step, just in case I didn't get the chance later. Then I found out not only did I have the chance to explore but the 3 achievements you get for exploring didn't activate until after the story step was finished. So then I had to go and do it all again.

I don't mind the aesthetics of the library, but for the six gods' sake Anet, the invisible walls in the library are poorly placed to the point of just downright lazy design.

In the upper sections, you can't approach the bookshelf in places because of invisible walls that turn a seemingly wide ledge into a pixel-width ledge. Why on Tyria did you do it this way?!? You could have just put the invisible wall in-line with the actual bookshelves so the visual content matches the collision content.

The library is a small and beautiful map, but it's undermined by the seemingly random placement of invisible walls to prevent creative exploration.