Crystal Desert Futures

Ni In.6578

> @"SkyShroud.2865" said:

> > @"Justine.6351" said:

> > STRM left HoD because some of them played during primetime with another guild but then HoD got super stacked so that guild couldn't play due to ques. So both guilds left HoD to preserve both guilds. I ended up joining them 6 months later on FC because it has become clear alliances wont be coming anytime soon and while I like to solo roam, I do like to play with friends as well and HoD at night is pure pugs who cry whenever they have to defend without a tag. I don't mind tagging up once in a while for pugs but I am not about to start dragging a bunch of dead weight on a nightly basis.

>

> But it wasn't hod that got stacked when both mentioned guilds left, it was SOR link

> /shrug

Servers don't get to choose their links.

> @"Justine.6351" said:

> > @"SkyShroud.2865" said:

> > > @"Justine.6351" said:

> > > STRM left HoD because some of them played during primetime with another guild but then HoD got super stacked so that guild couldn't play due to ques. So both guilds left HoD to preserve both guilds. I ended up joining them 6 months later on FC because it has become clear alliances wont be coming anytime soon and while I like to solo roam, I do like to play with friends as well and HoD at night is pure pugs who cry whenever they have to defend without a tag. I don't mind tagging up once in a while for pugs but I am not about to start dragging a bunch of dead weight on a nightly basis.

> >

> > But it wasn't hod that got stacked when both mentioned guilds left, it was SOR link

> > /shrug

>

> Servers don't get to choose their links.

Doesn't matters, I only care about correct facts since you did mentioned HOD was stacked which is false.

> > > @"SkyShroud.2865" said:

> > > > @"Justine.6351" said:

> > > > STRM left HoD because some of them played during primetime with another guild but then HoD got super stacked so that guild couldn't play due to ques. So both guilds left HoD to preserve both guilds. I ended up joining them 6 months later on FC because it has become clear alliances wont be coming anytime soon and while I like to solo roam, I do like to play with friends as well and HoD at night is pure pugs who cry whenever they have to defend without a tag. I don't mind tagging up once in a while for pugs but I am not about to start dragging a bunch of dead weight on a nightly basis.

> > >

> > > But it wasn't hod that got stacked when both mentioned guilds left, it was SOR link

> > > /shrug

> >

> > Servers don't get to choose their links.

>

> Doesn't matters, I only care about correct facts since you did mentioned HOD was stacked which is false.

So it wasn't HoD that was stacked, just its link which it shared its que with. Big distinction when you are trying to maintain a guild that can't get half its members into a map for the scheduled raid each day.

> @"Justine.6351" said:

> > > > @"SkyShroud.2865" said:

> > > > > @"Justine.6351" said:

> > > > > STRM left HoD because some of them played during primetime with another guild but then HoD got super stacked so that guild couldn't play due to ques. So both guilds left HoD to preserve both guilds. I ended up joining them 6 months later on FC because it has become clear alliances wont be coming anytime soon and while I like to solo roam, I do like to play with friends as well and HoD at night is pure pugs who cry whenever they have to defend without a tag. I don't mind tagging up once in a while for pugs but I am not about to start dragging a bunch of dead weight on a nightly basis.

> > > >

> > > > But it wasn't hod that got stacked when both mentioned guilds left, it was SOR link

> > > > /shrug

> > >

> > > Servers don't get to choose their links.

> >

> > Doesn't matters, I only care about correct facts since you did mentioned HOD was stacked which is false.

>

> So it wasn't HoD that was stacked, just its link which it shared its que with. Big distinction when you are trying to maintain a guild that can't get half its members into a map for the scheduled raid each day.

The problem with people not making a clear difference between host and guest is that it will give a different impression as a whole to the WvW problems. People will echo the wrong info and ignore the actual problems which in this case, is easy to stack on a guest server and crowd the entire link, unbalance the entire matchup. Just like your link now, two "Very High" servers, if add a bit more people, it will become SOR again.

> > > > > @"SkyShroud.2865" said:

> > > > > > @"Justine.6351" said:

> > > > > > STRM left HoD because some of them played during primetime with another guild but then HoD got super stacked so that guild couldn't play due to ques. So both guilds left HoD to preserve both guilds. I ended up joining them 6 months later on FC because it has become clear alliances wont be coming anytime soon and while I like to solo roam, I do like to play with friends as well and HoD at night is pure pugs who cry whenever they have to defend without a tag. I don't mind tagging up once in a while for pugs but I am not about to start dragging a bunch of dead weight on a nightly basis.

> > > > >

> > > > > But it wasn't hod that got stacked when both mentioned guilds left, it was SOR link

> > > > > /shrug

> > > >

> > > > Servers don't get to choose their links.

> > >

> > > Doesn't matters, I only care about correct facts since you did mentioned HOD was stacked which is false.

> >

> > So it wasn't HoD that was stacked, just its link which it shared its que with. Big distinction when you are trying to maintain a guild that can't get half its members into a map for the scheduled raid each day.

>

> The problem with people not making a clear difference between host and guest is that it will give a different impression as a whole to the WvW problems. People will echo the wrong info and ignore the actual problems which in this case, is easy to stack on a guest server and crowd the entire link, unbalance the entire matchup. Just like your link now, two "Very High" servers, if add a bit more people, it will become SOR again.

Yes yes, poor HoD always at the disadvantage. If only they had blahblahblah they would blahblahblah. Been hearing that type of nonsense in team chat for oh so long.

> @"Justine.6351" said:

> > > > > > @"SkyShroud.2865" said:

> > > > > > > @"Justine.6351" said:

> > > > > > > STRM left HoD because some of them played during primetime with another guild but then HoD got super stacked so that guild couldn't play due to ques. So both guilds left HoD to preserve both guilds. I ended up joining them 6 months later on FC because it has become clear alliances wont be coming anytime soon and while I like to solo roam, I do like to play with friends as well and HoD at night is pure pugs who cry whenever they have to defend without a tag. I don't mind tagging up once in a while for pugs but I am not about to start dragging a bunch of dead weight on a nightly basis.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > But it wasn't hod that got stacked when both mentioned guilds left, it was SOR link

> > > > > > /shrug

> > > > >

> > > > > Servers don't get to choose their links.

> > > >

> > > > Doesn't matters, I only care about correct facts since you did mentioned HOD was stacked which is false.

> > >

> > > So it wasn't HoD that was stacked, just its link which it shared its que with. Big distinction when you are trying to maintain a guild that can't get half its members into a map for the scheduled raid each day.

> >

> > The problem with people not making a clear difference between host and guest is that it will give a different impression as a whole to the WvW problems. People will echo the wrong info and ignore the actual problems which in this case, is easy to stack on a guest server and crowd the entire link, unbalance the entire matchup. Just like your link now, two "Very High" servers, if add a bit more people, it will become SOR again.

>

> Yes yes, poor HoD always at the disadvantage. If only they had blahblahblah they would blahblahblah. Been hearing that type of nonsense in team chat for oh so long.

Apparently you can't take the words objectively, oh well, that is why WvW is just a mess yet anet hesitate to do something about it due to fear of unreasonable and irrational backlash.

> > > > > > > @"SkyShroud.2865" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Justine.6351" said:

> > > > > > > > STRM left HoD because some of them played during primetime with another guild but then HoD got super stacked so that guild couldn't play due to ques. So both guilds left HoD to preserve both guilds. I ended up joining them 6 months later on FC because it has become clear alliances wont be coming anytime soon and while I like to solo roam, I do like to play with friends as well and HoD at night is pure pugs who cry whenever they have to defend without a tag. I don't mind tagging up once in a while for pugs but I am not about to start dragging a bunch of dead weight on a nightly basis.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > But it wasn't hod that got stacked when both mentioned guilds left, it was SOR link

> > > > > > > /shrug

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Servers don't get to choose their links.

> > > > >

> > > > > Doesn't matters, I only care about correct facts since you did mentioned HOD was stacked which is false.

> > > >

> > > > So it wasn't HoD that was stacked, just its link which it shared its que with. Big distinction when you are trying to maintain a guild that can't get half its members into a map for the scheduled raid each day.

> > >

> > > The problem with people not making a clear difference between host and guest is that it will give a different impression as a whole to the WvW problems. People will echo the wrong info and ignore the actual problems which in this case, is easy to stack on a guest server and crowd the entire link, unbalance the entire matchup. Just like your link now, two "Very High" servers, if add a bit more people, it will become SOR again.

> >

> > Yes yes, poor HoD always at the disadvantage. If only they had blahblahblah they would blahblahblah. Been hearing that type of nonsense in team chat for oh so long.

>

> Apparently you can't take the words objectively, oh well, that is why WvW is just a mess yet anet hesitate to do something about it due to fear of unreasonable backlash.

Said the person who got triggered when someone doesn't specify irrelevant information.

> @"Justine.6351" said:

> > > > > > > > @"SkyShroud.2865" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"Justine.6351" said:

> > > > > > > > > STRM left HoD because some of them played during primetime with another guild but then HoD got super stacked so that guild couldn't play due to ques. So both guilds left HoD to preserve both guilds. I ended up joining them 6 months later on FC because it has become clear alliances wont be coming anytime soon and while I like to solo roam, I do like to play with friends as well and HoD at night is pure pugs who cry whenever they have to defend without a tag. I don't mind tagging up once in a while for pugs but I am not about to start dragging a bunch of dead weight on a nightly basis.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > But it wasn't hod that got stacked when both mentioned guilds left, it was SOR link

> > > > > > > > /shrug

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Servers don't get to choose their links.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Doesn't matters, I only care about correct facts since you did mentioned HOD was stacked which is false.

> > > > >

> > > > > So it wasn't HoD that was stacked, just its link which it shared its que with. Big distinction when you are trying to maintain a guild that can't get half its members into a map for the scheduled raid each day.

> > > >

> > > > The problem with people not making a clear difference between host and guest is that it will give a different impression as a whole to the WvW problems. People will echo the wrong info and ignore the actual problems which in this case, is easy to stack on a guest server and crowd the entire link, unbalance the entire matchup. Just like your link now, two "Very High" servers, if add a bit more people, it will become SOR again.

> > >

> > > Yes yes, poor HoD always at the disadvantage. If only they had blahblahblah they would blahblahblah. Been hearing that type of nonsense in team chat for oh so long.

> >

> > Apparently you can't take the words objectively, oh well, that is why WvW is just a mess yet anet hesitate to do something about it due to fear of unreasonable backlash.

>

> Said the person who got triggered when someone doesn't specify irrelevant information.

The entire mess is created by people like you who keep putting out false information which the devs and players then use as part of their decision making. It took so years of complains to get certain message across just because in the past, there were numerous people with their own agendas keep putting up false information to play victims or play down issues. Furthermore, the community already start to distinguish the difference between servers and not blindly group everything up, simply because it matters when come to identifying problems. Here you are, getting offended just because I corrected you.

> > > > > > > @"SkyShroud.2865" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Justine.6351" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"SkyShroud.2865" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"Justine.6351" said:

> > > > > > > > > > STRM left HoD because some of them played during primetime with another guild but then HoD got super stacked so that guild couldn't play due to ques. So both guilds left HoD to preserve both guilds. I ended up joining them 6 months later on FC because it has become clear alliances wont be coming anytime soon and while I like to solo roam, I do like to play with friends as well and HoD at night is pure pugs who cry whenever they have to defend without a tag. I don't mind tagging up once in a while for pugs but I am not about to start dragging a bunch of dead weight on a nightly basis.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > But it wasn't hod that got stacked when both mentioned guilds left, it was SOR link

> > > > > > > > > /shrug

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Servers don't get to choose their links.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Doesn't matters, I only care about correct facts since you did mentioned HOD was stacked which is false.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > So it wasn't HoD that was stacked, just its link which it shared its que with. Big distinction when you are trying to maintain a guild that can't get half its members into a map for the scheduled raid each day.

> > > > >

> > > > > The problem with people not making a clear difference between host and guest is that it will give a different impression as a whole to the WvW problems. People will echo the wrong info and ignore the actual problems which in this case, is easy to stack on a guest server and crowd the entire link, unbalance the entire matchup. Just like your link now, two "Very High" servers, if add a bit more people, it will become SOR again.

> > > >

> > > > Yes yes, poor HoD always at the disadvantage. If only they had blahblahblah they would blahblahblah. Been hearing that type of nonsense in team chat for oh so long.

> > >

> > > Apparently you can't take the words objectively, oh well, that is why WvW is just a mess yet anet hesitate to do something about it due to fear of unreasonable backlash.

> >

> > Said the person who got triggered when someone doesn't specify irrelevant information.

>

> The entire mess is created by people like you who keep putting out false information which the devs and players then use as part of their decision making. It took so years of complains to get certain message across just because in the past, there were numerous people with their own agendas keep putting up false information to play victims or play down issues. Furthermore, the community already start to distinguish the difference between servers and not blindly group everything up, simply because it matters when come to identifying problems. Here you are, getting offended just because I corrected you.

Yes I am offended when you suggest that STRM didn't have cause to leave with you irrelevantly pointing out that it was SoR that was stacked and your /shrug and then proceeded to suggest that yb/fc are becoming stacked and STRM is somehow a conspirator in it. You are passively insulting a guild that transfered to protect itself after carrying a server's nighttime presence for years. Sorry you log into maps with paper objectives.

> @"Justine.6351" said:

> > > > > > > > @"SkyShroud.2865" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"Justine.6351" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"SkyShroud.2865" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > @"Justine.6351" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > STRM left HoD because some of them played during primetime with another guild but then HoD got super stacked so that guild couldn't play due to ques. So both guilds left HoD to preserve both guilds. I ended up joining them 6 months later on FC because it has become clear alliances wont be coming anytime soon and while I like to solo roam, I do like to play with friends as well and HoD at night is pure pugs who cry whenever they have to defend without a tag. I don't mind tagging up once in a while for pugs but I am not about to start dragging a bunch of dead weight on a nightly basis.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > But it wasn't hod that got stacked when both mentioned guilds left, it was SOR link

> > > > > > > > > > /shrug

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Servers don't get to choose their links.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Doesn't matters, I only care about correct facts since you did mentioned HOD was stacked which is false.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > So it wasn't HoD that was stacked, just its link which it shared its que with. Big distinction when you are trying to maintain a guild that can't get half its members into a map for the scheduled raid each day.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > The problem with people not making a clear difference between host and guest is that it will give a different impression as a whole to the WvW problems. People will echo the wrong info and ignore the actual problems which in this case, is easy to stack on a guest server and crowd the entire link, unbalance the entire matchup. Just like your link now, two "Very High" servers, if add a bit more people, it will become SOR again.

> > > > >

> > > > > Yes yes, poor HoD always at the disadvantage. If only they had blahblahblah they would blahblahblah. Been hearing that type of nonsense in team chat for oh so long.

> > > >

> > > > Apparently you can't take the words objectively, oh well, that is why WvW is just a mess yet anet hesitate to do something about it due to fear of unreasonable backlash.

> > >

> > > Said the person who got triggered when someone doesn't specify irrelevant information.

> >

> > The entire mess is created by people like you who keep putting out false information which the devs and players then use as part of their decision making. It took so years of complains to get certain message across just because in the past, there were numerous people with their own agendas keep putting up false information to play victims or play down issues. Furthermore, the community already start to distinguish the difference between servers and not blindly group everything up, simply because it matters when come to identifying problems. Here you are, getting offended just because I corrected you.

>

> Yes I am offended when you suggest that STRM didn't have cause to leave with you irrelevantly pointing out that it was SoR that was stacked and your /shrug and then proceeded to suggest that yb/fc are becoming stacked and STRM is somehow a conspirator in it. You are passively insulting a guild that transfered to protect itself after carrying a server's nighttime presence for years. Sorry you log into maps with paper objectives.

The /shrug means the decision to leave is irrational, afterall, SOR is stacked therefore a relink which iirc 1 month away will resolve it. That is for the first reply.

The other reply that mention YB/FC. Well, the point isn't STRM, the point is FC. You just happen to be on it before it was link to KN. It gonna be mentioned either way because at the end of the day, you didn't escape the stacked link because the problem lies on the guest server just like how SOR and KN were stacked as guest which screw everybody up.

You are thinking too emotionally. We all know STRM left because of shared members but it is still irrational decision.

> You are thinking too emotionally. We all know STRM left because of shared members but it is still irrational decision.

Players have every right to maximize their enjoyment of a game within the boundaries of the games rules. A guild and its players do not have to justify leaving a server for another, quitting the game, switching to PvE only, etc. If they have more fun in EU than US or any other change, that is their prerogative.

> @"Straegen.2938" said:

> > You are thinking too emotionally. We all know STRM left because of shared members but it is still irrational decision.

>

> Players have every right to maximize their enjoyment of a game within the boundaries of the games rules. A guild and its players do not have to justify leaving a server for another, quitting the game, switching to PvE only, etc. If they have more fun in EU than US or any other change, that is their prerogative.

Yes, everybody has the rights to. However, the moment anyone did try to rationalize certain things, then it is normal for others to determine the validity of the rationality.

For example, I quitting gw2 because I am bored. This is emotional, nobody can argue with it, nobody cares.

I quitting because the gw2 is p2w. I bet tons of people will start questioning it.

Then again, the initial problem I have with him was his inaccurate facts, the rest of the conversation just branch off from there.

> @"Jeknar.6184" said:

> > The entire mess is created by people like you who keep putting out false information which the devs and players then use as part of their decision making.

>

> Wait... Do the devs actually care about what we write?

Belief in an intangible force watching over you that cares and will influence your existence is fairly common in human society, despite all evidence to the contrary

> @"Jeknar.6184" said:

> > The entire mess is created by people like you who keep putting out false information which the devs and players then use as part of their decision making.

>

> Wait... Do the devs actually care about what we write?

They read, just a question mark of how much and what.