Hello i would like to propose an idea for the game.

Tiviana.2650

As a ranger player one thing i like to do is , yeah you guessed it, collect pets. I was tracking down the rock gazelle and i saw on the wiki page a yellow one listed also, a cooler looking rock gazelle. Oh the heart break when i found out it wasnt a pet. Anyway my idea is this, can we get a way to change the pets looks? Like give them different colors, or skins like mounts get to make say the drakes look more like fire breathing dragons, or celestial pet skins , i will even settle for being able to dye them. But some skins to change the way they look would be awesome.

> @"Biff.5312" said:

> I'd rather just see more of them available for charming. Also, it would be nice if the ones associated with GW1 were available again. I hate seeing those blank spaces in my list of pets.

Aren't those blank spots able to be filled by Hall of Monuments achievements from GW1?

> @"kharmin.7683" said:

> > @"Biff.5312" said:

> > I'd rather just see more of them available for charming. Also, it would be nice if the ones associated with GW1 were available again. I hate seeing those blank spaces in my list of pets.

>

> Aren't those blank spots able to be filled by Hall of Monuments achievements from GW1?

Yes, which I have no access to.

> @"Biff.5312" said:

> > @"kharmin.7683" said:

> > > @"Biff.5312" said:

> > > I'd rather just see more of them available for charming. Also, it would be nice if the ones associated with GW1 were available again. I hate seeing those blank spaces in my list of pets.

> >

> > Aren't those blank spots able to be filled by Hall of Monuments achievements from GW1?

>

> Yes, which I have no access to.

Unless you play GW1 and do the achievements? Those pets are there as a reward for those who had out the effort in in GW1

I get it though. I have the same holes in my list.

I'm not a pro in PvP or WvW, but I think that being able to recognize a pet is also kind of useful (for someone). I would agree on the colour of their fur/plumage, but introducing whole different skins like for the mounts, it might risk to create a big confusion. We should be able to customize a miniature in case, but a pet/minion is like a skill in the end. We are not able to customize the visual effect of our skills.

See it this way: you won't love a cat over another one, just for the colour of the fur, right? :)