Add Reveal as an effect of some Runes and Sigils

Samug.6512

Since we have at least one rune that provides Stealth (trapper - anything else?), it's kinda logical there should be a counter to it in the same form. This way we could also get some more counters to Stealth.

Something like: Sigil of Reveal: put Reveal on your target for 2 seconds. Recharge 9 seconds.

Or as 6th bonus on some tanky runes - 10 seconds of Reveal on foe on hit, recharge 30 seconds.

I'm not good with numbers, but this solution sounds resonable?

Now, this might be a controversial opinion but I'll say it anyway and risk the forum ban.

They could instead rework stealth so you can't sit in it permanently and make sure there's proper cool downs associated with stealth skills like 25s+ with the exception of thief weapon skills.

This way we don't need runes, sigils and this new blooming revealed buff creating "safe spaces" against stealth while making the spaces outside essentially a breeding ground for unfun mechanics and trolls.

> @"apharma.3741" said:

> Now, this might be a controversial opinion but I'll say it anyway and risk the forum ban.

>

> They could instead rework stealth so you can't sit in it permanently and make sure there's proper cool downs associated with stealth skills like 25s+ with the exception of thief weapon skills.

>

> This way we don't need runes, sigils and this new blooming revealed buff creating "safe spaces" against stealth while making the spaces outside essentially a breeding ground for unfun mechanics and trolls.

The simplest thing that comes to my mind is to not let it stack, like Superspeed.

If doing "anything" would reveal you, that would prevent a huge amount of issues, including stacking. However it would probably generate quite a bit of a backlash when you can't use your heal skill in absolute security.

Also, they could reduce moving speed while cloaked, and have the thief shadow arts minor restore it to normal (or something slightly less).

But, I am pretty sure there's a thread (or a dozen) on this topic elsewhere.

As for this thread, I wouldn't mind a rune that triggers reveal on elite use, or heal use since that also has it's risks and benefits.

Causing reveal on being hit probably doesn't help the player against the inevitable incoming spike (if it didn't already took place) either....