Gear advice for Druid (raids/fractals)

Kinase.1940

Hi folks,

I would need some advices from druids experts. I own only HoT (not PoF) and would like to know what you think about the following gear:

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vNAQNBHhZ6kHRoVFsXFwmVgoFsYIYMBg11pDerGWLrOtumVPA-jRiXQBh6MA4E9BHRdFAs/gUUKkSlgGRlCd9IAQpyOSB43ML-e

I tried to maximize in priority healing power and boon duration (with lower toughness possible for raids) . Do you think this gear would be viable in both raids and fractals ? Which gear would you use instead (gear among core game and HoT only) ? What would be the healing power and boon duration minimum ?

Thanks a lot

I am not an druid expert but i raid quite alot (and play druid sometimes). Harrier insignia is not account bound so I think you should be able to buy it from TP. If not then I would recomend mix of magi and diviner to get to 50-60% BD which should be be enough to stack 25 might solo (withou signet of inspiration and second druid). I would suggest to drop sigil of concentration and use water/transference for faster ca.

Well, I've played druid a lot in raids/fractals and from my experiencie this would be the best option (at least for me):

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vNAQNBHhZ6kHRoVFsZFwmVgoFsYIYOtuYXPgJAsuaAwb1waZF-jxxGQB3UfA5OFADZ/hgq+zEVCCgnAABV+RKA/mZB-e

This is very close to SnowCrows build, but about the specs I'd prefer not use Vicious Quarry because Quickdraw is insanely good for me (because you can use your 3 to deliver a healing burst on allies for example: CA > 3 > 2 > 4 > 2 > 3 >2 > CA off. Personal tip: try to put a Seed of Life in between every other ability) and you have to keep in mind that sometimes you won't get a good pug group (especially for fractals), so you'll have to carry through survivability and support, which reflects in my choice of switching all trinkets from Harrier to Minstrel. This will make you more tankier without losing much support, of course you will lose some damage (but your natural damage as a support isn't that good already) and, in terms of raids, your toughness won't be high enough to aggro the bosses (the ones that works with toughness numbers).

For the utilities, I always change my healing or my 3rd utility (Glyph of Empowerment) to fit better the situation I'm in, switching to Healing Spring (+Trapper's Expertise trait) when I need more condi cleanse and the Glyph for Search and Rescue + Natural Stride trait (which is another way you can carry people if they're being caught by bosses/phases mechanics). You can also switch to another situational utility, like other spirits and Glyph of the Tides for example.

Yeah... that's what I've got, sorry about mistypes if there's any, english is not my first lenguage lol.

With 160 (or more) toughness there is a big chance you take the aggro as chrono/tank *now play naked. Avoid cleric/minstrel.

And you can have Diviner without Pof ???

Otherwise yes full harrier is the optimal choice; you can also run vipere or even berserker in fractals with rune of strength if healer is not mandatory.

Just go full Zealot with Strength Runes. You will still heal enough and the only boon duration that you need is for might and the rune gives enough (maybe you can use conc sigil or boon dura utility food if u want). The other boons dont need more duration as chronos will lengthen them anyways.

> @"Zhaid Zhem.6508" said:

> With 160 (or more) toughness there is a big chance you take the aggro as chrono/tank *now play naked. Avoid cleric/minstrel.

>

> And you can have Diviner without Pof ???

> Otherwise yes full harrier is the optimal choice; you can also run vipere or even berserker in fractals with rune of strength if healer is not mandatory.

Diviner stats are considered hot or core stats since you can get them from ls3 maps