Daily Achievement Points Progression.

Dear Anet,

I posted about this in the bugs forum only to find out that I have capped my Daily Achievement points at 15,000 (Adding both the Daily and Monthly Points) and it has brought up a simple question.

Will there be an increase to the Daily Achievement Point Cap?

I only ask as according to the wiki it shows achievement rewards going all the way up to 60,000 Points which no one is near at all, I believe the leaderboard shows less then 40,000 being the highest. Will we get any word as I think this has always been a great progression for those who gather achievement points in the long-term. I still do my dailies for the extra 2gold but I still enjoy the account bonuses of EXP, MF, Karma and Coin and knowing I've hit those 5,000 point markers for a nice 400 gem reward.

_Also it would be amazing if you could simply merge the monthly points into the dailies since monthlies are now obsolete? That's just a personal preference, I enjoy seeing the number 15,000 in my dailies rather then 13,551 daily and 1,449 in monthly, LOL_

Not to burst any bubbles, but the devs have been asked this dozens of times over the years. They have never answered yes or no to it and they pretty much will continue not to.

I think the cap should stay as it is, but they should be less stingy with new releases so that we are actually "achieving" our way to those rewards. But that discussion has been beaten to death too and all we got was an odd explanation about budget caps.

That isn't me saying your feedback isn't valid, it's just if you are expecting a response, you wont get it