Power Reaper Qadim solo kite?

Deadvillager.1956

Hello there.

I would love to try it out myself but I cant find training groups at my online times. I believe it should be pretty easy with the constant LF flow by slubs and with axe/reaper shrould burst. A scourge build should be possible as well if DPS is strong enough and you are able to slow/chill the slubs long enough for your condis to do their thing. Has anyone been able to collect some experience as a Qadim solo kite as Necro?

> @"EremiteAngel.9765" said:

> For a moment there I thought Qadim was the name of a new kiting technique...

> Oh how long have I been away from PvE...

Oh boy thats sad :astonished: it is also pretty sad that so many people already settled on the DE kite without trying out other viable options. I dont want to sound entitled but gearing a new class everytime a new raid wing or balance patch hits sounds terribly annoying to me.

I actualy found power scourge to be better. You can kill with axe AA pretty quickly and axe 2 on the 3rd one.

Best thing is you can convert the burn to block and compleetly avoid the knockdown if you time it right. And shroud can kill a minion in a pinch

You dont get the crazy sustain pistol theives get but blood spite can do nice things

> @"Lexan.5930" said:

> I actualy found power scourge to be better. You can kill with axe AA pretty quickly and axe 2 on the 3rd one.

> Best thing is you can convert the burn to block and compleetly avoid the knockdown if you time it right. And shroud can kill a minion in a pinch

> You dont get the crazy sustain pistol theives get but blood spite can do nice things

But after that, you are completely useless for quadim DPS. Thief will still do a good amount of dmg, even when kiting, while power scourge wont

> @"Nimon.7840" said:

> > @"Lexan.5930" said:

> > snip

>

> But after that, you are completely useless for quadim DPS. Thief will still do a good amount of dmg, even when kiting, while power scourge wont

A power scourge variant would bring decent squad survivability, condi clear and probably vampiric aura. It might not be on par with thief but I take any viable option for such an important role. Especially when it gives me a reason to not reroll to a class I dont really want to swap to.