Thank-you for Draconis Mons Tiger! (And pet appreciation)

Moyayuki.3619

I always wanted a tiger for my Rangers since the first day I played GW2 years ago, mostly because 1) they are awesome animals and 2) I had very good memories of my rare tiger pet in World of Warcraft. So when I finally got one of my newer Rangers to level 80 the other day, I rushed over to DM to tame one, instead of having to make the long, difficult journey to Dragon's Stand. Sure, the tiger is not white like my beloved pet in WoW, but still so wonderful to finally have one by my side. I even gave it the same name. :)

Now I just need to find out where the Wyverns and Gazelle are, since those are interesting pets. One thing I love the expacs for is broadening the variety of pets instead of being stuck with default animals like wolves and bears.

Do the rest of you have any fun pet stories, or have a favorite pet in this game?

> @Wizler.8192 said:

> I fought some electric wyverns in Elon Riverlands (on top of bluffs) but I did not see any juveniles. I'd be curious to hear if there are any to be found outside of Dragon's Stand.

According to the Wiki, there is only ONE location they can spawn and one will only spawn if people are doing the META event :/

> @ArmageddonAsh.6430 said:

> The Lightening Wyvern is a HUGE pain to get as its locked behind the META event in Dragons Stand :/ Dunno where the Gazelle is and it will likely be useless once its damage gets fixed.

Nah, Gazelle still has two crowd control abilities, and a movement/crowd control ability when melded.