Dear A-Net

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/69249/update-from-arenanet If they choose to share more then they will, but as been said in all the other threads, they are going through a lot at the moment. Leave them in peace on the subject until things have stabilised. They've said S5 is on track, so no urgent comms is required right now.

The ONLY important thing right now is the livelihoods of those affected. Roadmaps, future of the game etc all can wait for now

> @"Steve Tad.4931" said:

> Look, I come from Wildstar which happened to end the day of my b-day in Nov, please give us some good news in terns of what the hell is going on with GW2. I would sure hate for this game to end the way Wildstar did as I have enjoyed that game, ALONG with this one.

As far as information shared on reddit and here, the situation in GW2 is slight better than Wildstar.

WildStar was not even part of NCSoft financial report for months before getting officially closed.

Guild Wars 2, is not even the last. We had a somewhat bad quarter but our situation is still slight better than Aion and Lineage II (that was stagnated and doing somewhat bad, despite the raise last quarter due to updates).

My personal theory is that NCSoft decided to drop this restructure bomb right now because of Blizzard layoffs.

Kinda like, "Oh hey, Blizzard is doing layoffs, we might as well announce our restructure as well".