Camera/Grafic settings for mounting?

I have seen others report this bug. It's happened to me, just on one evening a couple of days ago and only when wp'ing to Amnoon while mounted or mounting upon arrival there. As soon as I held my two mouse buttons down to move, a tiny me would zoom off while my camera stayed in place, then I'd snap to my mounted self running face first into a wall. Since I'd seen it reported already and since I could recover fairly quickly and safely and since it didn't happen again outside that short window, I let it slide.

• 1 year later...

Any solution to this? It always happens to me.. I was just ignoring the issue but now with the wintersday race i find it extremely annoying. It doesnt just happen after waypointing for me. It happens every time i mount. And when i "ride off into the sunset" as you put and dismount before the camera "catches up" i will automatically teleport back to the place i started the mount. Very Annoying.

This bug occurred often and to many when Mounts were first released. The Devs, after a bit of time, released a bug fix, which eliminated the issue for most players.

From the recent posts in the 'Support' sub-forums, it seems the bug has returned to plague a larger portion of the playerbase. Perhaps, the Devs might release another fix, some time in the future.