Upcoming Necro Notes

Swagger.1459

> @"Tyson.5160" said:

> > @"gavyne.6847" said:

> > Herald of Sorrow is absolute garbage. 3 seconds is a long time and I have not been able to hit people with it consistently, even in huge blob vs blob fights. People either moved out of them or are already dead by the time they detonate. I hate it. And for myself, I have been able to see the ticks every single time and only been hit by it once. So easy to avoid/dodge now.

>

> What is the skill break down condi, damage, boon corrupt, barrier?

>

> Away from my pc at the moment.

5k+1k barrier (2 impacts) at base healing power

2 corrupts

6 torment

don't know the direct damage multiplier, but it's not very high - I guess somewhat around 2.x

huge telegraph (3s duration growing yellow/red circle)

Underwhelming...

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"KrHome.1920" said:

> > @"Tyson.5160" said:

> > > @"gavyne.6847" said:

> > > Herald of Sorrow is absolute garbage. 3 seconds is a long time and I have not been able to hit people with it consistently, even in huge blob vs blob fights. People either moved out of them or are already dead by the time they detonate. I hate it. And for myself, I have been able to see the ticks every single time and only been hit by it once. So easy to avoid/dodge now.

> >

> > What is the skill break down condi, damage, boon corrupt, barrier?

> >

> > Away from my pc at the moment.

> 5k+1k barrier (2 impacts) at base healing power

> 2 corrupts

> 6 torment

> don't know the direct damage multiplier, but it's not very high - I guess somewhat around 2.x

> huge telegraph (3s duration growing yellow/red circle)

>

> Underwhelming...

Also, your Shroud duration is only 3 seconds, making traits like Death perception even worse.

> @"Drarnor Kunoram.5180" said:

> > @"KrHome.1920" said:

> > > @"Tyson.5160" said:

> > > > @"gavyne.6847" said:

> > > > Herald of Sorrow is absolute garbage. 3 seconds is a long time and I have not been able to hit people with it consistently, even in huge blob vs blob fights. People either moved out of them or are already dead by the time they detonate. I hate it. And for myself, I have been able to see the ticks every single time and only been hit by it once. So easy to avoid/dodge now.

> > >

> > > What is the skill break down condi, damage, boon corrupt, barrier?

> > >

> > > Away from my pc at the moment.

> > 5k+1k barrier (2 impacts) at base healing power

> > 2 corrupts

> > 6 torment

> > don't know the direct damage multiplier, but it's not very high - I guess somewhat around 2.x

> > huge telegraph (3s duration growing yellow/red circle)

> >

> > Underwhelming...

>

> Also, your Shroud duration is only 3 seconds, making traits like Death perception even worse.

and DP doesn't work on the bomb :/

Also it doesn't even corrupt atm, trait is bugged to function like the old trait (corrupt on shade).

> @"Methuselah.4376" said:

> > @"Jethro.9376" said:

> > Is it me or does the bomb not even proc on the shade if you cast it before the shade is summoned?

>

> Ye I noticed that too. I guess it's to prevent players from dropping bombs instantly form a distance.

I hope this is not intentional. Because burst from stealth seems to be totally fine :/