Roaming/pvp Warrior - sustain, skill speed, viability

kiranslee.4829

> @"Turk.5460" said:

> > @"kiranslee.4829" said:

> > > @"Turk.5460" said:

> > aside from Mirage - Core warrior is irrefutably the 1v1 profession with the least amount of natural counters.

> > I would add holo, soulbeast, thief, dh, to list of counters. In general, any other elite class.

> >

>

> You would be wrong to add those. Soulbeast is on the cusp of being a soft-counter. But any experienced WvW dueler can say they have seen skilled Warriors beat skilled Soulbeasts plenty of times. Just because Warrior doesn't inherently counter those classes, doesn't mean that those classes are it's counters.

Soulbeast has more mobility, more dmg and more range than warrior, and great defenses... They are the better warrior spec, they even outshine warrior when played full melee

> @"RedShark.9548" said:

> > @"Turk.5460" said:

> > > @"kiranslee.4829" said:

> > > > @"Turk.5460" said:

> > > aside from Mirage - Core warrior is irrefutably the 1v1 profession with the least amount of natural counters.

> > > I would add holo, soulbeast, thief, dh, to list of counters. In general, any other elite class.

> > >

> >

> > You would be wrong to add those. Soulbeast is on the cusp of being a soft-counter. But any experienced WvW dueler can say they have seen skilled Warriors beat skilled Soulbeasts plenty of times. Just because Warrior doesn't inherently counter those classes, doesn't mean that those classes are it's counters.

>

> Soulbeast has more mobility, more dmg and more range than warrior, and great defenses... They are the better warrior spec, they even outshine warrior when played full melee

Soulbeast is beyond broken. It is mindblowing that Soulbeast and Firebrand specs are still so OP after all those "balance" patches.

Not only Soulbeast has low CD on skills, they can boon spam themselves, aftercasts on their skills are very short (their skills are well polished) and shared stances with broken durations is cherry on top together with being able to manipulate greatsword autoattack to get evades regularly. Also, 5k Long Range Shot autoattack at 1500+ ranges on heavy armor in WvW is still a thing. Utterly disgusting.

But according to balance team (the Systems Team) this is fine. Their actions and latest balances speak for it.

There really must be some agenda or mysterious bias. I refuse to believe that they are not capable of doing it properly, really.

rip my previous comment that got removed cause I replied a removed comment. But yeah, soulbeasts are basically btr warriors now anyway, heck rapid fire is a ranged 100b at this point. While I still question why 100b dmg got nerfed like last year or so.

Went in wvw and tried to get a camp. A guy on mount comes in and stalls the camp by running around and leap dodging. While being on a core warrior with no ranged options, I could do nth (no thx to our gap closers as well). Laughed to myself and logged out.

> @"Natar.3671" said:

> rip my previous comment that got removed cause I replied a removed comment. But yeah, soulbeasts are basically btr warriors now anyway, heck rapid fire is a ranged 100b at this point. While I still question why 100b dmg got nerfed like last year or so.

>

> Went in wvw and tried to get a camp. A guy on mount comes in and stalls the camp by running around and leap dodging. While being on a core warrior with no ranged options, I could do nth (no thx to our gap closers as well). Laughed to myself and logged out.

How can you say that. We have [Rush](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Rush "Rush") , as skill description say, "Charge and miss your foe".

But ye, i kinda lost will to play warrior or to try make argument. I guess warrior is fine and its just my l2p issue.