I have never been so disgusted in the GW2 community before!

> @"Excursion.9752" said:

>

> > @"Whiteout.1975" said:

> > Honestly, more people just need to learn to develop some **Grit**. If People can't handle how other people _may_ act on a **video game**, anywhere... Good Luck with real life <3

> I can agree to that to a point. But the catch is most of these people would not have the courage to say these things to a persons face in real life. They only do so because they are protected by the anonymity of their account name and computer screen. Just because people should have thick skin does not make what they are doing ok or give them a pass. Anet does not tolerate such behavior in the forums why do they allow it in their game.

Right, I'm not saying what _some_ _may_ be doing is ok... lol. I'm saying just develop some thicker skin and not let it get to them (whoever). Otherwise it's pretty laughable. Especially in regards to a video game if it does. Anyways, I don't really care the reason tbh... "Grit" will do that.

Anet can only control people so much... Also, the forums are for discussion and are also a different environment vs a video game environment. Here, Anet want's healthy "discussions" and these "discussions" can linger more permanently than in game "texts".

The point is simple. Have some **Grit**... And what other's do shouldn't really bother you. If your caring about what some random person or people are saying... Then you already failed at having Grit.

P.S. Anyone can always just "block" in game...

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic