[Suggestion] New lounges

I suggested awhile back that they expand the Festive of the Four Winds map to allow access to Mount Maelstrom and the Desert Highlands (via dwarven tunnel at that end), make a off-festival version and place a lounge high up on the cliffs on the east end on both versions of the map. Gates would be unlocked going to/from the map from either end during the off-season for lounge pass holders which would also be a direct portal to the lounge. The gates would be unlocked for everyone during the festival. Of course the Desert Highlands one would only be usable by PoF players.

Red would be new map boundary, yellow would be passages and cyan would be lounge.

![](https://i.imgur.com/85LF9Gr.jpg "")

> @"Tekoneiric.6817" said:

> I suggested awhile back that they expand the Festive of the Four Winds map to allow access to Mount Maelstrom and the Desert Highlands (via dwarven tunnel at that end), make a off-festival version and place a lounge high up on the cliffs on the east end on both versions of the map. Gates would be unlocked going to/from the map from either end during the off-season for lounge pass holders which would also be a direct portal to the lounge. The gates would be unlocked for everyone during the festival. Of course the Desert Highlands one would only be usable by PoF players.

Yeah, I too think maps should connect to other maps whenever possible in order to make the game world feel like a cohesive whole. The devs should specifically review LW maps like Bloodstone Fen, Southsun cove, Siren's Landing, and Thunderhead Peaks, which all are isolated despite being near other maps they could have exits to. Labyrinthine Cliffs could also have an exit to Thunderhead Peaks.

> @"Adul.1520" said:

> Yeah, I too think maps should connect to other maps whenever possible in order to make the game world feel like a cohesive whole. The devs should specifically review LW maps like Bloodstone Fen, Southsun cove, Siren's Landing, and Thunderhead Peaks, which all are isolated despite being near other maps they could have exits to. Labyrinthine Cliffs could also have an exit to Thunderhead Peaks.

Yea that would be a good one. I updated my comment with an image just as you posted.