Party politics how do I complete?

> @"retiredair.3876" said:

> I keep being kick from the party even when I follow the wikii walk through it still doesn't work.

What kind of party are you trying to join? Maybe it's the players kicking you out of you don't satisfy their requirements.

> @"steki.1478" said:

> > @"retiredair.3876" said:

> > I keep being kick from the party even when I follow the wikii walk through it still doesn't work.

>

> What kind of party are you trying to join? Maybe it's the players kicking you out of you don't satisfy their requirements.

No, i think he's talking about a quest in LWS2. The one where you have to exonerate Queen Jennah so she can attend the world summit at the Grove. It's been quite a while since last time i did that story step, but i remember that you must avoid being too pushy when you speak with the various nobles at the party, in order to keep the "suspicion" bar as low as possible. You can only start being direct when you confront Minister Estelle at the end. You probably fail because you arose too much suspicion before getting to confront Estelle.

I finished this one not too long ago. The trick is to choose dialogue options that aren't direct. Not always, but often, the "winning" option is to ask about something unrelated to the quest. Sorry that I can't recall specific dialogue options. Remember that yo can always go back and ask new questions if your first questions was innocuous, but you get kicked if it was too direct.