[BoB] Brotherhood of Bogans progression static looking for members

Looking for all roles for a progression/learning static, wednesday training and sunday raids (20:00 AEST). Looking to expand these times*

Looking for

-chronos tanks

-heal druids

-healing scourge

-Bannerslaves

-And dps roles

As we are a learning static we dont required full ascend (would be a bonus) but right traited exotic is a must. Also an understanding of your roles requirements within the raid.

Discord is our communication tool and is required.

Also we invite the experienced player that wish to share their knowledge to a fresh group. All we ask here is to bring patience.

Please contact myself either here or ingame. Thank you very much for your time and see you soon.

• 3 months later...

Hi, I'm from sydney and I have just started the game few days ago. Hit level80 with my ranger yesterday and got full set of exotic so far.

Is it possible to join your discord first to get to know the Aus community? I'm on HOD server but I can transfer server anytime if everything goes well.

My discord name is: Myths7k#5915

Cheers!

> @"Myths.5047" said:

> Hi, I'm from sydney and I have just started the game few days ago. Hit level80 with my ranger yesterday and got full set of exotic so far.

> Is it possible to join your discord first to get to know the Aus community? I'm on HOD server but I can transfer server anytime if everything goes well.

>

> My discord name is: Myths7k#5915

>

> Cheers!

You'll have a ingame invite coming soon and a discord requesting pending, see you soon mate :)

• 2 months later...