Holosmith is the Guardian I always wanted

Manijin.3428

So, I don't know if anyone else gets the feeling, but Holosmith definitely evokes this idea of the light-imbued paladin, swinging his sunlit blade through his enemies, firing bolts of light, and searing foes with his fervor. It feels tanky, has good damage, and brings together elements of Necromancer, Guardian, and Engi into something that feels more like a warrior of light than the guardian. The ulti is also super fun on a hybrid build. Is anyone else getting that feeling?

> @Manijin.3428 said:

> So, I don't know if anyone else gets the feeling, but Holosmith definitely evokes this idea of the light-imbued paladin, swinging his sunlit blade through his enemies, firing bolts of light, and searing foes with his fervor. It feels tanky, has good damage, and brings together elements of Necromancer, Guardian, and Engi into something that feels more like a warrior of light than the guardian. The ulti is also super fun on a hybrid build. Is anyone else getting that feeling?

Generally I would agree. Except for the tanky part. The class is made of tissue paper.

> @Crinn.7864 said:

> Holosmith is the Power Reaper I always wanted. Minus all the glowy bits.

What if you could enter Reaper shroud immediately, use all of your sweet abilities, and then when you exit all of your utilities are stronger. Yes please! I think of that everytime I play on my engi instead.