Beetle Race Sweepstakes Results?

Gaile had said she would check up on this and let us know what she could find out, see https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/comment/806131/#Comment_806131 , but we have lost her now :( So I'll ask again about the progress of the sweepstakes as it is now some months since prizes should have been awarded and the winners announced. From the official rules:

> 13. WINNERS LIST: Winners of the Sweepstakes will be announced at GuildWars2.com on or about January 31, 2019 or after the winners have been verified.

I can think of several possible reasons for the silence so far (other than me simply missing the announcement and not a single post or Discord comment coming to my attention about it):

The sweepstakes has been suspended due to financial restructuring making it unfeasible to pay for and distribute the prizes.

Winners have been determined but for some reason verification of eligibility is taking longer than expected.

The announcement is pending but the car winner has not chosen between car and cash, or wants the car but the car has to actually be built before pr chatter goes out about it.

The ArenaNet person responsible for the liaison with the other business involved is no longer with the company and no one else has time to do it, so the whole thing is a logistics mess.

The prizes have been awarded and delivered but the recipients are under an NDA about it and ArenaNet is worried about the optics of announcing extravagant prizes right now.

Some other plausible reason that someone besides me might imagine.

I understand that there will in all probability be comments and even rants from, lets call them "unkind persons" no matter what ArenaNet does at this point. If they fulfill the sweepstakes, these unkind sorts will froth that resources were wasted. If they don't, others will froth about broken promises. I am not a contracts lawyer, so I can't say or even make an educated guess as to ArenaNet's obligations to follow through on the sweepstakes given that no purchase was necessary. I would just like some official word as to whether the sweepstakes are still viable and about what stage they are in. As I said in the previous thread, I don't expect I won anything, but would enjoy celebrating the good luck of others.

Could we please get some information on the sweepstakes status? Thanks!