Game Issues (access, TP, Gem Store) 10-03/04 [merged]

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Grizzly UK.1209" said:

> Checking other threads first is usually a good idea: [Game Issues (access, TP, Gem Store) [merged]](https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/7482/game-issues-access-tp-gem-store-merged#latest "Game Issues (access, TP, Gem Store) [merged]")

Yes, I tend to give the same advice, and now I made that very mistake myself. Guess my worry over my virtual goods made me a bit overly eager to post the issue. ;)

> @Exotrax.4207 said:

> > @"Gaile Gray.6029" said:

> > As it turns out, there were additional issues with the game, so the team is working on them, as well. They'll get this sorted as quickly as possible, and transactions should complete as soon as the overall problem is addressed. (In fact, we're seeing transaction go through now, it'll just take a bit of time.)

>

> I just sold another item but no founds, will be the founds appear when problem is solved or we lost it ?

As I understand it, once transactions complete your funds should be available. Earlier comments seem to suggest that there's a "delay" in transactions completing which is, obviously, causing a delay in funds appearing for collection.

Well, this afternoon I tried to buy some mystic coins, around 20 if I remember but i get an error and couldn't buy them. Ok when I connect tis nigh I have 100 gold less, In Trade historial I bought 113 mystic coins (I didn't do that) but i only have like 40 to get. So:

1- Why the game buy 113 mystic coins?

2- Why I only have 40 coins instead of the 113 I supposedly bought?

• ArenaNet Staff

I am seeing a whole lot of new threads being posted about game issues, and I'm nearly certain they are all related to the current game issues we're experiencing.

I've just edited the title of this thread to ask people to read this one first. If you can, please help us out and make players and forum members aware that **we** are aware that there are an assortment of issues, and that the issues are being worked on by our top researchers and scientists... ok our top developers, anyway. The current situation became evident this morning. We will get it nailed down, but if you've noticed new issues in the last 10 or so hours, [this message](https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/7453/game-issues-october-3-2017#latest "this message") probably applies.

Not sure if these few are known as I figure all Anet has both expansions and this one would only be noticed by paid players who don't have either expansion yet OR don't have any 80's yet: The dailies .. certain ones you cannot toggle, such as Kryta Vista Viewer. The eye glows but it doesn't actually select the daily so it does not show up in your list of watched things to do.

They should do something but as with all mmo's including warcraft (Not gonna happen), played warcraft for years and not once even with major problems that caused issues for weeks did i once see anyone get anything as compo, you may get a oops sorry at most, dream on. All mmo's have problems and when they do its a hellstorm, really inconvenient but they will sort it.

> @LatexPlague.7901 said:

> They should do something but as with all mmo's including warcraft (Not gonna happen), played warcraft for years and not once even with major problems that caused issues for weeks did i once see anyone get anything as compo, you may get a oops sorry at most, dream on. All mmo's have problems and when they do its a hellstorm, really inconvenient but they will sort it.

When Legion came out and they had an issue with the log ins, they gave all players a week of game time. Again most of these problems that Arenanet are facing could have been spotted in a beta test possibly.

Infact i now am a bit pissed, i bought 1 new glider and wings combo for my other half just minutes ago only to see my gems get absolutely raped and she recieved 3 lots of the combo, cheers ANET you just cost me a load of real cash im never gonna see back. Whats even worse is she cannot send any of the 3 back to me so i get a pack, so she now has 2 sets sitting in her mail that are eventually just gonna have to be destroyed, absolutely wonderful.

> @MajinZava.9764 said:

> I think we should bombard them with emails about this until they do something seeing how they won't even bother seeing this.

No reason to make things worse by going ape shit with a bunch of phony customer service requests. What do you think that will do to your tickets to get resolution for the faulty transaction.

> @MajinZava.9764 said:

> It's called customer service mate. I get they are working on the issues, but the fact that they are costing people real life money...they should address compensation as well. It's not like this is the first bug since POF launch. If things are that unstable, then they should take the servers down for a bit to fix them so people don't take the chance of wasting their money.

There are issues, sure. Let them figure it out. This has nothing to do with customer service. They have acknowledged the issue and are working on fix. Just chill out and go take a break from the computer for a bit.

> @MajinZava.9764 said:

> This is a bit ridiculous. I understand this was a new expac, but the amount of issues we have been experiencing should have been figured out in a beta testing. The fact that the TP is now messed up and we can not buy nor sell anything at this time let alone there is the chance that anything we have sold that the money is not there should warrant a compensation of free gems. If you play any other MMO (World of Warcraft for example) they would do something for the players because of these issues, most of the time it would be free game time, but seeing how this is not a subscription based mmo, free gems should be given out, and more then 200. As stated, we payed good money for this expansion and some of the content has been closed sense launch due to issues.

This is just utterly absurd. You paid to play the game. You'll get to play the game.

> @MajinZava.9764 said:

> > @LatexPlague.7901 said:

> > They should do something but as with all mmo's including warcraft (Not gonna happen), played warcraft for years and not once even with major problems that caused issues for weeks did i once see anyone get anything as compo, you may get a oops sorry at most, dream on. All mmo's have problems and when they do its a hellstorm, really inconvenient but they will sort it.

>

> When Legion came out and they had an issue with the log ins, they gave all players a week of game time. Again most of these problems that Arenanet are facing could have been spotted in a beta test possibly.

You mean the beta test they did have that didn't include all the content for obvious reasons? You're not getting anything, stop feeling entitled.

> @MajinZava.9764 said:

> I think we should bombard them with emails about this until they do something seeing how they won't even bother seeing this.

To waste their time that could be used constructively? What do you think this is going to achieve?

> @MajinZava.9764 said:

> > @BakBakaa.2453 said:

> > > @MajinZava.9764 said:

> > > I think we should bombard them with emails about this until they do something seeing how they won't even bother seeing this.

> >

> > Let's all calm down a bit shall we? There are multiple posts here and one on their Twitter saying they are working on the issues. No real need to put the cart before the horse on what those fixes entail. Let it run its course. Go do something else for awhile. Guild Wars will be fixed as soon as it is able.

>

> It's called customer service mate. I get they are working on the issues, but the fact that they are costing people real life money...they should address compensation as well. It's not like this is the first bug since POF launch. If things are that unstable, then they should take the servers down for a bit to fix them so people don't take the chance of wasting their money.

How is it costing people RL Money?

> @MajinZava.9764 said:

If you have read the red post just a few posts above yours you would see that yes, they have seen this. Chill out people, there are life out of the game, it's not the end of world. :tongue: What's a little maintenance time for the game with the lowest downtime rate ever?