Commander-tag-option

> @"Loosmaster.8263" said:

> Search function works...ton of threads about it. Not going to happen...

Frankly I do not care about the search function, as the "support team" just sends you to the forums nowadays instead of answering questions asked about what issue soever.

So I do make topics/threads about stuff that I have questions etc about.

> @"JJsan.4268" said:

> > @"Loosmaster.8263" said:

> > Search function works...ton of threads about it. Not going to happen...

>

> Frankly I do not care about the search function, as the "support team" just sends you to the forums nowadays instead of answering questions asked about what issue soever.

> So I do make topics/threads about stuff that I have questions etc about.

Either way, Anet has rejected the idea in the past. Even so, you can run hidden all you like with a commander-less squad, do the catmander flipswitch (or did they fix this?) or simply a party with a target. A GvG guild should be more than capable to even do the most basic last part, thats what we did in GvGs before the commander system existed.

That they have rejected ideas in the past does not have to mean it can not be brought up again.

Yes I agree on the GVG part, was a wrong-ish example. More like a guild-squad then. Would be nice to be able to run a closed guild-squad without it dragging a lot of random people around it with it.

On your catmander switch thingy I have no clue at all what you mean.

> @"JJsan.4268" said:

> That they have rejected ideas in the past does not have to mean it can not be brought up again.

> Yes I agree on the GVG part, was a wrong-ish example. More like a guild-squad then. Would be nice to be able to run a closed guild-squad without it dragging a lot of random people around it with it.

>

> On your catmander switch thingy I have no clue at all what you mean.

Catmander switch = when someone with a tag makes someone else the commander, the tag type + colour is passed over and not reset to default. So if someone with a catmander tag gives a squad to someone with normal commander tag only, that person will still have all commander powers + ability to hold 50 man squad, but no tag will show over their heads or on map. It's the only way to hide a tag and keep commander powers, iirc.

> @"JJsan.4268" said:

> And having a visible tag is the main point in my question. But I do know the trick to leave the squad and get re invited yes, never heard of the naming of it

Two entirely different things. Leaving and being reinvited leaves the squad with no commander, you cant create icons (ground or player). Using the catmander flip makes an invisible commander, as noted above. You can mark yourself as the commander with one of the icons I believe.